2

Tino's POV

I woke up a few hours later alone, the house strangely silent. I quietly walked out of my room, walking slowly down the hallway without hearing anything.

It was strange to not hear anything, as the others were usually fighting or just Mathias being stupid. I walked downstairs and looked in the kitchen and living room before getting worried. I was always informed where everyone else was, and Berwald didn't seem to like being away from me often. I looked outside and saw nothing, and decided to text them like the overprotective mother I am.

Group Chat: Nordic 5

T: Where is everyone? It's unnaturally quiet.

E: I'm with Leon. I'll be back tomorrow.

M: With the AWESOME TRIO.

T: Don't catch anything on fire this time please. I don't like having to get you from jail. I'm sure Arthur and Matthew don't like it either.

M: That was one time!

L: Twice, Mathais.
L: I'm at the library.

I figured Berwald was at work, from his lack of a response, and went to clean the ever growing mess around the house. I really am the wife, aren't I?

I started with the kitchen, cleaning the piles of dirty dishes and putting them away. Then I went to the living room and organized the movies, video games, and cleaned Emil's mess of popcorn from this morning. I spent hours cleaning the house, and when I was done, Lukas came home and hid in his room.

I decided not to bother him, as I've already scared him today and should leave him alone. I went to the living room and gently plopped down on the couch, mindful if my literal butt hurt, and grabbed my knitting supplies and earbuds. Might as well do something productive, I thought as I started a song and resumed knitting a sweater.

Berwald's POV

I returned home to find my Tino on the couch, gracefully knitting with a soft smile on his lips. I walked over to him and give him a hug from behind the couch, leaning in close enough to hear the music blasting from his earbuds.

I froze and looked at him, the color draining from my face. I slowly started to back away as he raised a thin eyebrow at me in confusion. I swiftly walked to my room and closed the door, horrified at what I just heard. My sweet wife was listening to heavy metal and knitting, with a smile on his face.

Needless to say, I'm slightly terrified right now.