12

Tino's POV

"Tino? Are you ok?" I heard a quiet voice say from the doorway. I looked up from my seat on the edge off the bed I was trying to get off of.

"Oh, hi Emil. I'm fine, don't worry," I told him, smiling as I started working my way up to a standing position. "So what do you need?"

"I'm going out with Leon. I'll be back by 8. I just thought someone should know," he said, shifting in place awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell Lukas? He's your brother after all," I asked, finally standing up.

He looked at me with the most annoyed face I've ever seen. "Because he's overprotective and won't let me go anywhere, so please, don't tell him," he begged me, doing the puppy dog eyes he knows I can't resist. "Ok, ok. Go have fun," I barely managed out before he ran off. "Not a minute after 8!" I shouted down the hallway to his back.

I walked slowly over to the mirror and looked at my bump. It was less of a bump, and more of a watermelon by now. I was already six out of twelve weeks in, so I was halfway done. It had been two weeks since the car crash, thankfully the baby was ok. Berwald hadn't been letting me leave the house unless I was with him. So far, I had only left the house three times to go to the doctor after the crash, IKEA, and a baby store with him.

We bought a crib, a rocking chair, a little blue dresser, and lots of big pillows for the new baby room on our first trip. I had to drag Berwald out of the IKEA, along with five of the workers nearby. I swear he's the personification of IKEA. On our second trip to a baby store, we bought some cute gender neutral clothes, since we're planning on being surprised by the gender when the baby's born.

I sighed and walked away from the mirror. "Only six weeks left little one," I whispered, putting my hand on my stomach and rubbing it, feeling the little kicks. I smileed and walked to the stairs, looking at them and making sure Mathias didn't leave any legos on them, which he will be sharing, before heading down.

Time to prepare for Lukas' tantrum when he figures out Emil escaped his grasp.

"Where the fuck is Emil?!"

There it is.