5

Tino's POV

"How do we tell them they'll be uncles? It's kind of random," I asked, sitting in the passengers seat on the way home. "Hmm," Berwald made a noise of agreement, keeping his eyes on the road. His knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so hard, I'm surprised he hasn't broken it.

I placed a hand on his thigh, smiling gently at him. He then released his death grip on the steering wheel and placed his right hand on mine. The rest of the car ride was left in a peaceful silence.

Sadly, as soon as we got home our ears were attacked by all the noise the other three, mostly Mathias, were making. We entered the house to find Mathias' head stuck in the railing on the stairs, Lukas and Emil pulling his legs as much as they could to get him out. They were all screaming from the effort, their faces strained. Mathias' arms were pushing against the bars he was stuck in, the bars making loud creaking noises.

I heard a loud crack and Mathias flew backwards onto Lukas, Emil jumping out of the way in the last second. "Mathias! Get your crotch out of my face!" Lukas shouted, his face turning a light pink. "You know you like it Norge," Mathias teased, making Lukas turn a brighter pink. "Shut up!" Lukas screeched, punching Mathias in the dick as he got up.

Mathias fell to the ground again, this time onto the floor and not Lukas, crying out in pain. Lukas ran to his room, jumping over the crying Dane in his quick escape. Emil stood up from the corner and walked off to his own room, shutting the door and doing who knows what.

"I guess we'll tell them later then," I whispered to Berwald as we walked up the stairs to inspect the damage. The other three had broken two of the bars into splinters, the rail only slightly scratched. "I'll f'x it," Berwald said, walking to grab his tools and the extra wooden bars we keep for this reason. This isn't the first time it's happened.

I sighed and walked to our room, laying down on the bed. I was going to be a dad! I don't know how... but who cares as long as we have a happy little one here?