7

Lukas' POV

"Hurry up and fix it!" I hissed at Mathias, pushing him over to the chandelier that was no longer hanging from the ceiling, but now laying on the dining room table. "I don't know how to, Norge," he whispered very loudly, picking the light up and shoving the chain at the hole where it had been. "Emil, where's the super glue?" I asked my brother, holding out my hand. "Here," Emil shoved three small bottles in my hand before running off somewhere.

I jumped up onto the table with Mathias and reached to the ceiling. Damn, too short. I look over at him and sized him up. "Now's not the time to check me out Lukas," he said, shifting the chandelier in his arms. "There's nothing worth looking at," I replied, grabbing onto his shoulders and pulling myself onto his back.

"Rude," he said, struggling with the sudden addition of my weight but quickly stabilizing himself. I kept my legs wrapped around his waist as I reached up and glued the crap out of the chandelier. A few minutes later it had dried and I tried to climb down Mathias' back. The Dane had different plans though. He reached back and wrapped his arms around my waist before jumping of the table. "Hey! Let me down!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around him so I wouldn't fall.

He ran across the house and jumped onto the couch, landing on his face. He then moved to push me onto the couch beneath him. Just as he leaned down to kiss me, we heard,"What did you break?"

Tino's POV

I walked downstairs, awaiting the large mess that would accompany the large crash I heard a few minutes ago. "What did you break?" I asked as I look around, only to see nothing out of place.

I walked around the house seeing nothing else wrong. I stoped in the living room to see Mathias on top of Lukas, the latter blushing madly. I then raised my hands in surrender and slowly walked backwards to the stairs.

Awkwaaaard.