10

Tino's POV

I had read through the email Dr Honda had sent me about a million times after I got it, trying to process all of the information.

Each trimester was one month, which is why it would only be three months. The baby would grow quickly, causing my back to start hurting from the quick addition of weight. I wouldn't be able to feed the baby, so he recommended a good brand of baby milk. He also warned me about pregnancy hormones and being hungry more often.

I got up and stretched out, popping my back. My baby bump had definitely gotten bigger, as Dr Honda said. I barely fit in my shirts anymore.

"Do you need new shirts?"

I turned to the doorway to find Lukas leaning against it. "Oh, hi Lukas. I guess you noticed," I said, looking down at my tummy. "Everyone noticed. Berwald has been staring us down more often. You should tell him we know how to behave around a pregnant... man," he said, standing up straight and walking towards me. "I'm sure he wont mind if you wear one of his shirts for now."

Lukas walked over to Berwald and I's closet, opening the door and walking inside. Walking over to the door, I narrowly missed being hit with a projectile shirt. "That looks fine to wear. I'll wait in the car," Lukas said, leaving the room and walking downstairs.

I watched him leave before closing the door and struggling out of my shirt. "Oh wow, how did I even get this on?"

I finally managed to get it off, stopping for a second to catch my breath. "Ok, halfway done," I sighed, pulling on one of Berwald's shirts. It was much easier and took only a few seconds.

I opened the door and walked down the stairs, carefully walking through a pile of legos at the bottom. "Mathias, these better be picked up by the time I come home!" I shouted, spotting his anti-gravity hair sticking out from around the corner as he tried to hide.

I sighed and smiled, shaking my head as I walked out the door to Lukas' car. Lukas leaned across the front seat and opened the door for me, I thanked him before getting in and closing the door.

"Did you have to pick one of Berwald's IKEA shirts? If he sees me in this he won't leave me alone, and we can't... do anything now," I asked as I awkwardly pulling the seat belt over my stomach. "Then we'll just have you change before he gets home. Let's go," Lukas replied, turning on the car and driving us to the store.