20

Lukas' POV

"Lukaaaaaaaaaas," Mathias whined. "Stop reading and cuddle meeeeeee." "Cuddle yourself," I replied coldly, my eyes never leaving my book.

He pouted and sulked away, returning moments later with a large blanket. "You have no choice now!" he laughed, jumping on me and yanking the book away. He then proceeded to wrap me up into a sushi roll and lay on top of me.

"Anko! Get off of me!" I shouted, wiggling around frantically to free myself. "Not until I get my cuddles," he pouted, wrapping his arms and legs around me so I had absolutely no chance of escape.

I huffed and glared at him, his big blue eyes looking at me pleadingly, quickly melting my cold demeanor into mush.

"Fine, just for a little while," I agreed. "Yes!" he shouted, unwrapping himself from me and releasing me from the blanket.

I felt his lips on mine, the blanket wrapped around both of us as we sat on the floor. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Not here, Anko," I said as his lips moved down my jaw.

"Bedroom?" he whispered.

"Bedroom."

Tino's POV

"Hey Ber, can we go for a walk?" I asked. Mathias and Lukas' arguing had gone quiet so I could only guess what that meant. He looked up from his typing, nodding and leaving to put his laptop away.

He returned a moment later with my coat and scarf, wrapping me up tightly before helping me stand. We walked to the front door and I slipped my shoes on, careful of the bandages, then went outside.

The sun shone from behind a few clouds, the snow sparkling under our feet. "I wish we could have done this more often," I said, grabbing his hand and looking up at him. "I hope our kid loves the snow like us."

He nodded and looked down at me, icy blue meeting soft violet. I smiled up at him, his eyes softening slightly.

I held his hand tighter, leaning against him as we walked. "Today is going to be a good day," I said, happily walking along, completely forgetting about Emil and I's rampage this morning about coffee, hot chocolate in Emil's case.

But Berwald didn't forget

He couldn't.

He could still hear the war cries.

Now he keeps extra coffee and coco in the pantry.

He also has a stash in the garage.

And the study.

And the shed.

And the secret base he created under the basement.

...Don't ask.