15

Tino's POV

What time is it?

I carefully rolled over and looked at the clock next to me.

Two AM?

I rolled back over to cuddle back against Berwald, nuzzling against his chest and feeling his arms wrap around me. I yawned and closed my eyes, slowly drifting back into a peaceful sleep.

Berwald's POV

Run run run! I ran through the house searching for Lukas, dragging the sleepy Dane behind me. "What are you doing Berwald?" he asked, tripping and stumbling behind me. I ignored his question and kept running, finding the boy I was looking for in the living room. Lukas looked at me as I ran towards him with the Dane behind me, screaming as I grabbed his arm, causing him to drop his book. "What the heck?! Let me go!" Lukas shouted, struggling against my hold as I dragged them into the nearest bathroom.

"Shhh."

Lukas looked at me and huffed, but quieted himself without any further complaints. "So why are we in here?" he asked me as I locked the door and looked for something to barricade it with.

"We ran out of coffee and cocoa."

Lukas and Mathias looked at each other in horror and helped me in securing the door. "Why didn't you say so earlier?" Lukas hissed as he shoved a towel at the bottom of the door to muffle any sound from within the bathroom. I shook my head and shushed them quietly, placing my ear against the door and listening for any noises.

A sudden screech caught me off guard and I stumbled away from the door, holding my ringing ears as the noise continued. After about a minute I heard my sweet wife screeching in anger. "WHY ISN'T THERE ANY COFFEE?!" he shrieked, followed by loud crashing noises and more screams. "You married a monster!" Lukas whisper screamed at me, his hands tightly clamped over his own ears.

"Where's Emil though?" Mathias asked, his eyes open wide in fear.

We all looked at each other in horror as a scratching noise was heard against the door.

"Open up~"