•1: Rough•

(panting)

"No...no more...p-please..I can't...anymore.."

My whole body hurts. I am shaking in fear and exhaustion. The violence is just too much.

"Not yet baby. It's too early to stop."

"B-but..we..we already did it t-three times!"

"Yeah. Just three. You know three's just my warm up right?"

"P-please..I can't anymore.."

"No. One more."

"Yah!! Jeon Jungkook!! Can't you see the state of my body? You're wrecking me!"

"Blame yourself for being seductive, Kim Taehyung."

"When did I-??"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence because Jungkook smashed his lips against him, kissing him passionately.

Taehyung didn't kiss back and his one free hand tried to push his mate's chest. The alpha growled but the omega didn't budge. Jungkook was not pleased with how his mate defied him. He gripped Taehyung's wrist tighter while his free hand travelled down to the omega's hole which was already leaking with his three-round worth of warm and sticky liquid.

He forcefully and abruptly inserted three fingers making the omega yelp at the sudden penetration. Jungkook took this chance to slip his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth. He explores every corner of his mate's mouth while he roughly fingers the omega's hole earning endless muffled moans.

Jungkook break off their kiss and looked at Taehyung. He licked his lips seductively and lust filled his eyes as he watched his mate drooling and squealing with teary eyes because of his violent fingers continuously hitting the omega's sweet spot.

Lewd noises filled the room:Taehyung's pants and high pitch cries and the squishy sounds from his wet and soft cunt.

"J-Jungkook...babe..I-AH..I can't AHH!!"

Taehyung squealed as his hole squirted liquid all over the alpha's arms and chest.

Jungkook smirked feeling the warm liquid on his chest slowly roll down to his abs. He's looking amused on how disheveled his mate was. He made him like that. He likes..no, he loves wrecking his mate.

Taehyung was quivering and his chest was heaving while his mouth releases shaky huffs. He has no strength...of course, who wouldn't be tired if your mate fucks you, HARD, for hours and lets you come from both genitals for the fourth time.

"Jungkook..please." Taehyung said with a soft hoarse voice, sounding so tired.

Jungkook shrugged it off and gave Taehyung an evil smirk as an answer.

The alpha removed his fingers and aligned himself against the omega's hole that seemed to be contracting and still feeling the high of orgasm.

Without warning, Jungkook suddenly pushed himself in and started mercilessly thrusting in and out of Taehyung's hole. He grabbed one of the omega's legs and put it on his shoulder while he pushed the other leg away making Taehyung spread his legs wider and this caused the omega to lose his sanity as Jungkook rammed deeper and faster while hitting his sweet spot over and over.

For Taehyung, sex is way more ecstatic and uncontrollable when Jungkook fucks him immediately after reaching orgasm. The high he's feeling was just too much. The pleasure and lust get the best of him.

He moaned louder and gripped the sheets tighter. He rolled his eyes and threw his head back while his mouth was still drooling. He is really going insane. He was in a daze and couldn't think of anything but the pleasure his mate was giving. Jungkook was rough but he can't deny that his body loves what Jungkook does. The blissful feeling of roughly pleasuring his two genitals and two holes is trully enough to make him insane. It's even enough to make him forget his name or the thought that someone might hear them. He just doesn't care anymore. His body extremely reacts to his mate making him lose his own will and control.