•24: Unleash•

"It hurts."

Jungkook groaned and tried to analyze his surroundings. He found himself lying on a cold marble at what seemed to be a dungeon.

"Wow. That's high."

He said while looking up at the big hole where he fell from.

"At least you're safe."

He smiled and looked at Taehyung who was on top of him and unconscious.

"Mmm.."

Taehyung started to regain consciousness and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey."

Jungkook said. Taehyung flinched and suddenly sat up. They stayed like that for a moment when Taehyung was thinking what their current situation is and how did they end up there.

"Ahem..ahem.."

Jungkook made a fake clearing throat sound and Taehyung suddenly blushed when he realized their awkward position. He was sitting on Jungkook's stomach, feeling the alpha's torso between his legs.

He stood up and looked down in embarassment.

"S-sorry."

He said and offered his hand to help Jungkook sat up.

Jungkook grunts in pain as he tried to sat up and Taehyung noticed blood on the marble. He immediately sat down to look at Jungkook's back.

He pulled Jungkook's shirt up and gasped when he saw that the alpha was full of wounds.

"J-Jungkook you're.."

"Shhhh...I'm okay."

Jungkook said as he pulled his shirt down and faced Taehyung who was already crying.

"I...this...this is m-my fault."

Taehyung said between his sobs while Jungkook wiped his tears.

"No Tae. Look."

He pointed at the big hole where they fell.

"This house is too old that the floor and walls were obviously weak enough to make this kind of accident happen. Anyway, I'm an alpha so probably, I just need two hours to heal these injuries. It's no biggy."

"But it's...b-because of...me...I-I'm sorry."

Taehyung continued sobbing.

"Hey. It's okay. I'm okay."

Jungkook replied, hoping to comfort Taehyung.

"I-I'll look around for a bit. You have to rest for awhile."

Taehyung said and tried to stop his tears. Jungkook smiled and nodded. The omega took his jacket off and put it around Jungkook to cover his back as he leaned on the wall.

Taehyung stood up and although he was scared, he tried to look around the small space.

After awhile, he found a match and he begun lighting all the torches and candles he could see.

Luckily, he also found a bed in the corner. It's a little dirty but they could surely put up with it since it's much better than the marble floor.

He went back to the resting alpha and crouched to his level.

"Uhmm...Jungkook? Can you?"

Taehyung asked as he offered his shoulder to lift Jungkook up. The alpha was in pain. He felt some of his bones cracked and the cuts on his flesh gave a sharp sting. Good thing that he's an alpha, or a true blood for that matter, he could heal faster than other werewolves.