•10: Why Him?•

I woke up in an unfamliar room. Where am I? What time is it?

From the scent I'm smelling and the breeze I'm feeling, I would guess that it's probably night time.

I tried to sat up and I felt a little pain on the crook of my neck.

It burns.

My eyes widen and I gasped as I remembered what happened.

But...my broken ribs are completely healed. How many days? How many nights? How long was I sleeping?

Shit...why...why is this happening to me? I bit my lip and clenched my fist as I drown in my own thoughts.

"You awake baby boy?"

I was startled at the voice and I immediately looked...no, glared at the man leaning on the door.

"Fuck off."

He walked towards me while an evil smirk played on his lips.

"Ooohh..don't be like that baby boy. Just wait..wait for a few more days and you'll come begging for me."

He raised his hand, his fingers caressed my cheek and he gently grabbed my chin, tilting my head upwards while his thumb softly rubbed my lips.

"Why me?"

He chuckled and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You're worth more than what you think royal wolf."

I widen my eyes..how..how did he know?

"Don't worry baby boy, I'll tour you around your new home and of course, the whole pack needs to meet their future Luna...welcome to the Solar Pack my Luna."

No...this pack...the mortal enemy of Lunar Pack and me, will...be a Luna? Why? What the hell is all of this? What the fuck is happening?

Jungkook

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Namjoon was right."

Yoongi said while looking at an arrow then turned his head to the three alphas in the room.

"Jungkook, this pack is-Jungkook? Yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook was brought back to reality by Hoseok's loud voice.

"Hey..We know you're restless and you wanted to go to your mate immediately but we can't afford being too hasty. You know how grave this is right?" Hoseok said as he tapped Jungkook's shoulders.

They can't blame him for being like that. It's been 3 days since Taehyung went missing.

"As we were saying, this pack has something to do with this incident."

Jungkook's eyes widen and he looked very interested since he was itching to destroy anyone and anything that has something to do with his mate's abduction. He has been trying his best to be patient but honestly, he's on the edge.....he's going crazy.

"We were actually sent here by Namjoon hyung not only for Taehyung. He instructed us to investigate this pack. We don't know why but he said to keep it a secret from the two of you for the time being." Jimin stated.

"And we found this in one of the underground rooms in this pack." Yoongi said and raised the arrow in his hand.

"Do you remember the group of mysterious people who ambushed us after the 'Black Order incident'? This arrow is the same arrow that stabbed the stupid Mochi, almost killing him."
Yoongi continued, earning a slight glare from his mate.