•19: Double Trouble•

"Yah! I heard."

"What?"

I coldly replied as I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to my phone while I leaned my back on my chair.

"Your deal with him."

"So?"

I replied without looking at him.

"You cocky bastard!"

He growled and grabbed my collar, pulling me up.

"Tsk! You're so full of yourself just because you'll be a future Alpha!"

I glared at him while my tongue rolled on the side. I sighed and tightly clutched his wrists. He winced in pain and loosened his grip while I took the chance and swatted his hands.

"Fuck off before I crush you right here, right now."

I said in a very intimidating tone matching with my death glare. But honestly, I want to laugh right now, seeing his slightly frightened expression.

"Hmmp! Don't try me! I'm still the king of this school."

I smirked and released a breath as I arched my eyebrow.

"King? Who the fuck cares?"

"You- I really hate guys like you! You think you can get everything that you want?! Huh?"

"Yes."

I scoffed. I'm enjoying his reactions! His face was about to explode and his whole body tensed up as he balled his hands tightly. After a moment, he released a deep sigh and relaxed his body, then, he smirked.

"We'll see about that Jungkook."

He said and put his hands on his pocket as he looked directly into my eyes, playing as cool as he can.

"I am Choi Minho, the King of this school and I'm sorry but I will ruin your game and claim Taehyung before you."

He proclaimed and walked away with his silly smirk plastered on his ugly face.

"Jungkook. You're excited right?"

"Yeah. You know how much I want winning competetions Jackson."

~•~•~••~•~•~

Just one month....

One month would not be bad right? I mean, what could he possibly do to me within a month? But no matter what it is, I just need to stay strong for a month because if I survived, I'll be living a peaceful, Jungkook-free life!

That's what I thought until a guy pinned me to the wall of the bathroom.

"W-what do you want?"

I asked nervously while glancing at the door, hoping someone would save me from this asshole...but it's not yet lunch and few people actually go to the restroom during class hours.

"You."

He answered and I saw an evil smirk on his face.

"Let go."

I said, trying to sound tough.

"I will...but be mine first."

"W-wha-"

I got cut off when he harshly went ahead and suck my neck and I swear that'll leave a very visible mark.