•31: Day of Reckoning•

"W-Aaaaaahhh!! Please...stop...STO-nnggckk!"

He was cut off as I pulled his tongue and forcefully pulled it out until it got ripped off of his mouth.

"I told you to keep quiet, didn't I?"

I dropped him harshly on the ground and turned my head to the two other jerks who were tied up, looking at me with pure terror in their teary eyes as their bodies trembled in fear.

I'm honestly feeling so happy about this. Their blood splattering all over the place, their cries echoing this dark room and the faces they make as they beg for their lives. My body shivers in excitement and I can't help but smile.

My gaze went back to the guy I just dropped and I watched him crawl going to the door as blood continues to gushing out of his mouth

My gaze went back to the guy I just dropped and I watched him crawl going to the door as blood continues to gushing out of his mouth. I soon followed him, slowly walking by his side while giggling at how pathetic he looks.

His eyes widen as tears and snot flowed down. I mockingly chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Disgusting."

I crouched down and pulled his hair and brought his face closer to mine.

"Hey, do you want to go?"

I whispered and glanced at the door then back at him. He looked desperate and he eagerly nodded his head cause he can only make groans and grunts in his throat since I ripped his tongue off.

I smiled sweetly at him.

"Okay. Then eat."

I said as I offered him his own tongue. He paused and looked at me with confusion and fear.

"Oh, you don't want it?"

He raised his hand and snatched the limp, bloody muscle in my hand. He stared at it first and gulped before he shut his eyes closed and munched his own tongue as tears continued flowing.

I couldn't hold back my laughter while looking at the sickening sight in front of me. I opened the door and grinned.

"You may go."

He stood up and limped, slowly making his way out of the abandoned factory.

"Wait."

I said in a serious tone which got him frozen and shivering in fear as he turned to look at me.

"Spread an info for me: If they hurt my mate, Kim Taehyung, I will haunt them down and make sure they suffer until they beg me to just kill them. There's no escape, wherever they go, even in their dreams, I'll be sure to meet them."

I stated in a serious tone and he eagerly nodded. I'm not sure if he could do it without a tongue though.

"Okay. Now go!"

I happily said and he continued to limp away, dragging his broken leg and dislocated arm from this dusty place. I closed the door and slowly, the light disappeared. I looked at the two jerks and gave them a sweet smile.