•27: Fun•

"Yes! I feel perfectly fine now Jiminie, Yoongi, Hobi hyung. I've rested well for the past five days."

"You sure did! And I still don't forgive that bastard! And you too Tae! Hmp!"

"Yah..stop sulking Mochi. But.... Taehyung, it's really a shocker."

"I agree. Tae, we were as shocked as you when you just suddenly realized that Jungkook is your mate which usually, in a normal situation, a werewolf would immediately know his mate on first sight, smell or contact."

"I know Hobi hyung...I-I also...don't know why...I mean, I was attracted to his scent but I never felt the mate bond nor the overwhelming sensation of smelling his addictive scent, hearing his calming voice or touching his irresistible smooth skin until that night."

"Tsk..That night when something happened between you two right? It was a surprise that he is your mate but I was more shocked when I saw him carrying you and taking care of you until we got home! But that's not all, you avoided me the whole trip and you sticked with him throughout...and I know...I know why you avoided me...I caught the different scent on you. You were marked Tae!"

Taehyung flinched and slightly trembled everytime Jimin raised his voice.

"Yah! Don't shout! Why are you so angry huh? Mochi?"

"Shut up Shubi. My brother could be forced or he was just blinded by this mate thing. We don't even know if they're really mates. Why did they only realized it that night!?"

Jimin scoffed and looked at Taehyung who hanged his head low.

They knew about Taehyung being marked and Jungkook being his mate but they missed another fact that Taehyung purposely hid from them. He didn't want them to know. He didn't want them to look at him differently if he tells them that he opened and offered himself up to his mate because of his heat. He felt so ashamed that he couldn't bring himself to expose his not so innocent side.

"I-I'm so sorry."

Taehyung mumbled and Jimin sighed, feeling a little guilty.

"Sorry too Tae. I just...I don't want you to be hurt or anything."

Jimin said as he cupped Taehyung's face while Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"And Tae, we don't want you to get sick too! First, you had your mate issues then second, you were seriously ill after your trip! Be healthy okay?"

Taehyung chuckled and nodded at Hoseok's remarks. It's true though. After their trip, they were supposed to have a two-day rest and they could  comeback to school after, but Taehyung extended his rest because for some reason, he had a high fever so he rested for three more days.

"I've been missing classes for the past three days. I need to cope with my lessons."

Taehyung said and they all nodded.

~•~•~••~•~•~

I entered the school and I don't feel good. I mean, who would when you're being welcomed with uncomfortable looks and hearing whispers or chuckles when you pass by.

I regret not going with my brother but I think he fought with Yoongi so I thought they needed to fix it right away and decided not to disturb them.

I sighed and I tried to ignore the eyes and whispers as I walked towards my locker...but why? Why are they looking at me like that?

Well, my question was answered when a certain someone appeared behind me.

"So...I lost huh?"