•32: Eternal•

"Thank you. Those two words are not enough to explain how thankful I really am. We're not related by blood but we have a bond that some families don't even have. I was shocked when I first saw you but I accepted you whole heartedly, though you made me went through a difficult time hahaha! Aishhh...I said...I-I'm not gonna cry! I j-just want y-you to k-know that..."

With trembling shoulders and river of tears kept flowing while his soft cries echoed, he continued.

"You are my brother and that will never change. This is my and my mate's message 'cause he's not good with words. Well, except when he complains and when he's mad at me, he sure has a lot to say! hahahah right Shubi?"

The other just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Aahh~ Chimchim's such a drama queen! Hahahah! Anyway, Tae! I'm your everlasting hope! The sunshine of your life. I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend and kinda my cute little brother too! I know you're in good hands now...And I was right! The Moon Goddess does things for a reason...Right Bambam?"

He smiled widely as he tightly wrapped his arms around the shy boy beside him which softly nods.

"Taehyung, thank you for being a good family to us. Thank you for supporting me and respecting me as your Alpha. Though you're now in a far place, I hope you won't forget us and the whole pack. May our bond last forever."

He stated and looked at his sobbing mate and smiled as he gently patted the crying man's back in comfort.

"...T-Taebear...I just...I'm so proud of...you...After what you've been through
....thank you...thank you for being strong..."

He spoke between his sobs while he kept wiping the non-stop tears rolling down his cheeks.

"My baby Tae...I just hope you'll be the happiest because you deserve it...and you...Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare hurt him okay!? You both....j-just take care of each other and we love you!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

They shouted in unison and everybody stood up, clapping their hands.

"Thank you so much! So, it's my turn now."

He cleared his throat and his grip on the microphone tightened.

"When you are in love you cannot count all the reasons why you love. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of your lovers very heart. We love them for a million reasons, and I truly believe that no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt."

He paused and closed his eyes while he tries to prevent a tear from falling. He took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes and smiled sweetly.

"Love is a burning desire, that makes your heart light on fire. Love is being with you, someone saying I love you too. Love is your tender kiss, something I never want to miss. Love is you and me, and that is all I need. You're all I need, Taehyung."

The small crowd stood up again and clapped their hands.

"T-Thank you all...really...I can't believe you all prepared something like this. I-I'm not prepared but...but this is the words that came to mind and with all of me, I sincerely want to say thank you so much and I love you! To those who attended our wedding ceremony and who are here on our wedding reception, thank you for supporting us. To my dear husband, I promise you nothing but my never changing love. I may not be perfect but I'll do my best to be a good lover and parent to our baby. I love you!"