•4: New Arrival•

"Baby what's wrong? You're not eating. Want me to feed you?"

"Wah! N-no! I'm f-fine babe."

No, Taehyung's not fine....He's not fine at all, not with all the people at the dining hall staring and glancing at their table, specifically at him and Jungkook.

Of course, people were shocked at Jungkook's drastic change of behavior. The cold, heartless, rough, rude, emotionless, expressionless alpha who doesn't even talk when not necessary is the same person who's now smiling, caring, gentle, very clingy and acting all lovey dovey with someone. Of course it caught their attention.

Well, Jungkook and the others don't mind though. Jimin and Hoseok were just pigging out, Yoongi was sleeping, his head resting on the table and Jungkook was lost in his own world while adoring his mate.

"Woah! Never thought I'd actually see this. That boy is not a robot after all! He could actually smile and he could definitely speak! Hahahah"

Jackson stated while staring at Jungkook.

"Hmmmm...and he's the reason huh."

He continued as he points his fork on Taehyung.

"That's his mate...huh."

Lisa said and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I see nothing special about him."
She added.

"Woah! I smell jealousy~"

Jackson teased her and she shrugged it off and left the dining hall.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Yehey! Gonna take a shower!"

Taehyung celebrated as he opened the bathroom door but he was pushed inside by his mate and locked the door.

"Yah! Get out! I'm gonna take a shower!" Taehyung protested.

"Then let's take a shower together." Jungkook said with an evil smirk on his face.

As if on instinct, Taehyung backed away as Jungkook takes slow steps towards him until the omega was trapped in the corner.

"W-wait..uhmm..i-if you want to shower, t-then you can go first."
Taeyung said and he smiled nervously.

"No baby, we're going to shower together." Jungkook replied.

"B-but uhmmm-wah!"

Taehyung was shook when Jungkook suddenly ripped his clothes leaving him with only his underwear.

"Yah! Why'd you have to do that!? You stup-"

He was cut off by the sight of Jungkook's naked body. He gulped at the breath-taking view as he felt the heat rush in every part of his body.

Jungkook stepped closer to his frozen mate and he slowly undressed him of his underwear. He grabbed the omega's wrist and pulled him to his chest.

"J-Jungkook..you're so warm."

Jungkook smiled as his hand reached the tap and he turned the warm shower on.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's face and kissed him passionately. His tongue poked the omega's lips, asking for permission to enter and Taehyung opened his lips. Jungkook slipped his tongue inside and hungrily kissed his mate. Their tongues rubbed against each other as saliva drooled from their opened mouth.