•7: Outburst•

"Woah!!"

Taehyung's eyes widen as he swiped the icing of the cake with his finger and put it in his mouth. He looked like he tasted the most delicious food with his cheeks turning pink and he smiled sweetly with his finger still in his mouth.

"Cuuuuuuuuuuuuutteeeeee!"

Everybody at the dining hall thought. People were staring at him and thankfully, he's unaware because of the food in front of him, making them adore him freely. But not just him, their table surely is eye catching since they're all in the 'handsome' category.

Hoseok was seen as a hot, gentle but also humorous and mature guy, Jimin is now the gray-haired charismatic guy who looks like a mysterious prince but is actually an angel and the type to spoil his mate and of course, that 'mate' is the little black-haired devil who gives off a cold aura that is very cool to both men and women and some even think of him as the sleeping handsome.

Then Taehyung...he just gives a different vibe making anyone wants to cuddle him. It's true, everyone, male or female wants him. He's just so bright and adorable that the whole pack wanted to take care of him.

Well, some look at him adoringly but others look at him with lust. They want to touch him, taste him and make him a mess. They imagine dirty things that they'd like to do to him but unfortunately for them, it would remain as an imagination because the omega's already marked and his mate is none other than the super handsome and hot Jeon Jungkook, which anyone would dare not to mess with.

"Did you like it Taetae? We bought it at the bakeshop nearby." Jimin said as he smiled, his eyes forming a cresent.

"Mmm!! Jiminie it's delicious! Jungkook never told me that there's a bakeshop nearby!" Taehyung pouted cutely.

"Oh yeah, by the way, where's Jungkook? I haven't seen him with you lately." Hoseok asked.

"He's either at the training ground with some warriors or at the library with JB hyung. He's aparently busy learning the 'alpha' stuffs." Taehyung replied as his face falls down.

It's been a week since they had time for each other. Even though they were in the same pack, same house and same room, they hardly had the time to speak with each other. The Alpha had been giving Jungkook too many tasks like he's rushing him to take his place already. Jungkook always wakes up early and sleeps very late because of those tasks and that made them unable to even have a proper conversation.

Taehyung was starting to get bothered by the Alpha's moves and he was forced to think about what the older told him before...about his identity and what he wants him to do.

Jimin hit Hoseok and glared at him.

"Don't worry Tae I'm sure it'll be over soon. You just have to bear with the process b-"

"Tae!"

Jimin was cut off when a man approached them.

"Bogumie hyung!"

Taehyung replied with the brightest smile as Bogum went towards their table.

"Yah..you really wanna be killed huh?"

Yoongi said slighyly raising his lying head on the table.

"No Yoongi. I already talked to Jungkook about this."

Taehyung said and Yoongi just went back to sleep.

"So, can I sit with you?" Bogum asked flashing his sweet smile.

Taehyung nodded eagerly and Bogum chuckled at his cuteness...and great, another well-known handsome added on the table.

People stare at them, adoring them as they happily chat with each other...but they haven't notice that Jungkook also stared at them, particularly at his mate, for awhile until JB slightly pushed him to continue his tasks.