•15: Vow•

The wind gently passed with soothing sounds surrounding the silent ground.

Jungkook looked up in the sky, feeling the dried tears on his face as he released a deep sigh of tiredness.

Once, again looked at his mate.

Taehyung looked so beautiful...he looked like a baby sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He smiled as he softly brushed the omega's hair.

And again, a lonely tear rolled down on Jungkook's cheek.

"Baby...I love you...only you..forever."

He leaned closer and slowly, his lips brushed against his mate's. It was a short and sweet kiss but it's enough...it's enough to feel the remaining warmth of his lover. Somehow, it relieved him a little.

He closed his eyes and a genuine smile appeared on his face as memories of his mate flooded his mind.

He opened his exquisite silver eyes as his canines extended.

He leaned on the crook of Taehyung's neck as he inhaled the omega's intoxicating scent while he landed a kiss on a certain spot.

"Kim Taehyung, this is my vow."

He proclaimed before burying his fangs on the omega's flesh, marking him, again.

A mark is an indication of ownership and possession, a sign of bond, a symbol of love, a promise of loyalty and a vow of forever.

Even in death, Jungkook didn't want them to part. He'll remain true to his one and only and promised to love him forever.

He poured all of his emotions and thoughts...he poured his everything into that bite as he closed his eyes while wishing...praying...begging...to practically all Gods and Goddesses and even saints that he knew hoping that someone would grant his wish.

And maybe someone did.

Suddenly, he heard a voice...

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook opened his eyes and was shocked as he looked around him. He was in an empty space with his dead mate still on his arms while a white light floats in front of him.

"True blood.."

Jungkook squinted his eyes looking closely at the light where the voice was coming from.

"I will grant your wish...but...I have to take something in return."

"Take anything you want!! I'll offer you my life!! J-Just please...please.."

Jungkook mindlessly blurted out with a cracked voice, trying not to burst into tears again.

Honestly, he doesn't even know what's happening.

Is he dreaming? Hallucination? Why is the light talking to him? What is that? Devil? An angel? What is this place? Where's everybody? Is this real?

Those are the questions that he should be thinking, instead, he couldn't think of anything else but his mate and the hope of getting him back no matter what it costs.

The voice giggled.

"Mortals are really interesting...Most are blinded with evil desires but you...you're different..Is this what you call 'love'?....Such pure beings you are."