•16: Square One•

"W-AAAAAAH!! S-stop..no..more..please..s-AAAAAAAH!"

I screamed in pain as they pierced another nail deep in my flesh, hitting my bones.

I feel so sore. It hurts everywhere. It hurts too much that I'd rather choose to just die and end my suffering. But I can't move. I'm just lying on this cold marble, feeling all the pain and fear...I'm afraid...knowing that no one will come for me.

"You poor thing. Want me to help you?"

I heard a voice talking to me and it's creepy chuckles echoed in my head.

When I opened my eyes, all I saw were dead bodies. They were all killed in a brutal way, their heads and limbs were ripped off. I feel disgusted at the sight and I begun to throw up. Who? Who did this?

"Hahahah..You're wondering who? Look at yourself!"

The voice said in a teasing tone. I looked at my hands and my body. Why? Why am I covered in blood?

No...I-I didn't....I wouldn't.

I kept repeating that in my mind until I saw myself standing in front of me. He's me and I am him but we're different. I was swamped with horror as I look at his wicked expression while he brushes the hair of a chopped head in his arms.

"I need to kill them because they hurt me. They deserve to die in my hands and....you? Do you want to go next?"

He giggled with bloodlust evident in his eyes. Those sent chills to my whole body and I trembled while I hear my wolf whimper inside.

He slowly walked towards me, keeping the evil grin on his face. He was smiling but his eyes feels so empty...it looked like the abyss, an endless pit.

I dropped on my knees as I felt my strength leaving my body. I shut my eyes closed, hearing his steps grew louder and louder.......but it suddenly stopped.

The next thing I heard was a soft sob.

I slowly opened my eyes and I can feel a guy hugging me so tight while he softly cries. I want to see his face but it was buried on the crook of my neck.

Then he begun mumbling words between his sobs.

"My adorable..beautiful Taehyung...Baby...I love you...I love you so much...tell me...how could I live without you?"

I unconsciously moved my arms to hug him but...the warm feeling slowly turned into cold and emptiness...

He was slowly fading away...

It hurts...

No...

Please don't leave me...

Don't go!

His warm hand touched my cheek and his thumb wiped my tears.