•26: Is This?•

"Ah! Ahh! J-Jungkook hah~ah!"

"Ah..shit! You're doing great-fuck!"

Jungkook moaned lowly as Taehyung raised his hips until only the tip remained inside and slammed back down, taking him hole again. Jungkook felt the ecstatic pleasure while looking at the lewd omega riding him. He looked so innocent but slutty at the same time. He looked so naughty, giving his everything to satisfy his and Jungkook's sexual desires and he kept wanting more.

More until his heat turns cold. More until every cell in his body calms down. More until this moment is carved in his heart. More until all of him is Jungkook's. More until they become one.

"Aah! Jungkook! I can't ah!! Aah!"

"Go ahead baby...cum."

Taehyung's eyes rolled up and his saliva was drooling as he kept his mouth open with his non-stop moaning. He couldn't help it, with their position, Jungkook's member can directly hit his prostate and he couldn't control his body anymore. It kept moving on its own, up and down, faster, rougher, harder, deeper...he was the one on top, riding, but instead of feeling dominant, he was completely submissive under his mate's touch. He felt lost, engulfed in his own desire.

"Ah! N-no! Ah! Ah! I'm..I'm hah-AHH!!"

With that, Taehyung came for the fourth time that night.

His body trembled as he released and he dropped on Jungkook's chest, panting hard.

"Good boy."

Jungkook smirked and gently ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"But...I didn't cum yet."

Jungkook said and he pushed up Taehyung and made the omega get on fours, resting on his knees and elbows while tiredness was evident as his arms and legs wobble, having no strength but Jungkook couldn't care less as he was extremely thirsty for Taehyung.

He raised the omega's ass and cursed under his breath while he bit his lip. Jungkook became more aroused while looking at the view of Taehyung's twitching pink and tight hole while cum drips from it, slowly rolling down to his thighs and his cum-filled cunt was also dripping wet both from the alpha's release and from his own squirt.

Taehyung was a mess. A beautiful mess.

Jungkook pushed the omega's head down and his free hand tightly held Taehyung's thigh before he rammed his hardened member inside the omega's hole directly hitting his sweet spot, making his mate squealed in hypersensitivity, still feeling the high of his orgasm.