•25: Beat the Heat•

It's weird and confusing for him. Why only now? Why didn't his hormones reacted like this before? Why didn't he felt the mate bond before? Yes, he knows that Taehyung's smell was alluring but he never felt intoxicated by it like what he's feeling right now. Was his wolf really locked away and was released because of his mate's heat?

There were so many questions but he didn't made it a big deal as he was feeling high. He never felt so alive and for the first time in a long time, he felt complete. Like his other half that painfully fell apart was immediately built back by his mate. He can feel his wolf again. He was whole again.

But not only him.

They were having the same thoughts. Little did they know that they were feeling the same...the same loss, the same incompleteness, the same longingness, the same pain...They didn't know they were both broken and now, they are slowly mending the broken pieces.

"J-Jungkook..hah-AH~"

Taehyung let out a moan as he felt his whole body reacts to Jungkook's bite. He was marked by his mate and it was the best thing he ever felt. The pain turned into pleasure and his wolf howled in pure ecstasy.

Jungkook slowly pulled away and admired the mark he made. He licked his lips seductively and gave his mate a lustful look.

 He licked his lips seductively and gave his mate a lustful look

He was in a daze as his mind was clouded by Taehyung's arousal. He felt bewitched by his mate's seductive looks, irresistable lips, alluring arousal and intoxicating scent.

It was too much.

They hungrily kissed each other again and took off their clothes in the process. Once they were fully naked, Jungkook lifts Taehyung up again and slammed him again on the wall.

Jungkook begun showering kisses on Taehyung's jaw, down to his neck, to his collar bones and finally, to his nipples.