•23: Stucked•

The morning came with the warm sunlight hitting their skin.

Jungkook squinted his eyes, trying to fight the bright morning light

Jungkook squinted his eyes, trying to fight the bright morning light. He looked at Taehyung who was still sound asleep, releasing soft snores and comfortably resting in his embrace.

He smiled at the sight and situation they're in and honestly, he wanted to stay like that for a little while...or maybe for the longest time? Sadly, they need to get up and be ready for their scheduled activities. Well, at least they will still be stucked together for few more days and nights.

"Tae..wake up."

Jungkook said in a hoarse and low voice as he gave the omega's body a little shake.

"Mmm.."

Taehyung reacted but he hugged Jungkook tighter, indicating that he wants to sleep more.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness. He ran his fingers on the omega's hair and smiled before he gently tried to woke him up again.

"Tae, we're gonna be late. C'mon, get up."

Taehyung didn't respond and a smirk formed in Jungkook's lips. He cupped Taehyung's cheek and tilted his head upwards, facing him.

"Baby, wake up."

He whispered and still got nothing so he decided to wake him up in the sweetest way he could think of.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against Taehyung and eventually, he started moving his lips as he wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer with their lower regions pressed against each other.

A little moan escaped Taehyung's mouth and he slowly opened his eyes. Once he realized the situation he's in, he immediately broke the kiss and pushed Jungkook away. His face was beet red to the tip of his ears while his heart was beating so fast as he releases short, shaky breaths.

"Good morning baby."

Jungkook said softly and smirked before he glided out of the bed while Taehyung remained shocked from the unexpected 'wake up method'.

Jungkook yawned and stretched his arms then turned to the blushing omega.

"You want more?"

Taehyung bit his lip and abruptly sat up and glared at Jungkook.

"Jerk!"

He shouted and stomped his way to the bathroom while Jungkook just laughed thinking that his method worked, at least Taehyung was now wide awake.

~•~•~••~•~•~

After their morning routine, the students went to the lobby where they were told to assemble.

Taehyung and Jungkook need to be always together as part of the rules of their educational trip and obviously, Jungkook likes the idea very much while opposite to him, Taehyung felt so betrayed. He felt like the Moon Goddess hates him and fate enjoys playing with him.