chapter 4

CHAPTER 4! this is getting too good. I don't know who's more excited you guys or me😂 at some point I will be throwing a point of view of Edward winchester. Yes don't think he didn't just sit back and watch. I am so ready for this! Anyways on with the book remember to vote! Comment! Share!
----------------------------❤--------------------------

Lucian came back right away with the tub and lots of hot water for roaslind. He could see she was quite thankful for the water. He pulled a screen over to cover her from the view of the door and his desk. "I will be back in a few minutes I have some business that needs attention at my desk" Lucian told her. The face she made to the fact he would be in here as she bathed was priceless. He didn't give her a moment to protest as he was out of the room before she could. He didn't stray to far from her. It was a good thing too. Lucian leaned against the door twirling a knife in his hand. "God damn" a small voice came from the other side of the door. Lucian didn't knock he stepped in swiftly. "Having troubles?" Lucian said from the other side of the screen. The voice that answered was timid as if she didn't want to say. "I can't seem to get out of the dress".
Lucian crossed over to the other side to the room and screen. Roaslind sat on the floor her hands on her lap. Lucian couldn't help but feel something for her. Woman's clothing was something hard to get out of. "May I?" He asked like a gentleman, she stood up and turned her back to him. He undid her dress, he had done this many times. Roaslind tried to hid the gasp she let out as he slipped the dress off her body. Lucian was gentle with her. He took the dress and laid it on the bed. He helped undo the petitie coats laying them as well with the dress. This would be the first time he had undone a woman's clothes and not taken her to bed. He was a rake nothing could change that.
Lucian helped her undress until she stood only in her chemise. He could feel his pants getting tight by the sight of her. He wanted to take it all off her and see her bare. He stood behind her his breathing keeping pace. Roaslinds was heavy and fast, he could feel her heart beating fast. His fingers dragged slowly down her arms. Taking in every moment he could touch her. God it would be so easy to take her here. To have her under him in such a way.... No he had to stop. He pulled away from her. "I will leave you to bath" he said to her as he turned to his desk.

He left her with her heart fluttering. What did his touch do to her. She needed to stop thinking like this. She slipped from the thin chemise and into the water. It felt amazing to be clean. She only wish for another dress to wear. That one she surely would need Lucians help to get back in. Perhaps he had a pair of slacks she could wear and a shirt. She didn't mind them so much. When she was a 14 she wore them so she wouldn't ruin her dress. Of couse her father and governess were appalled at the sight of her. Roaslind always wondered what it would be like to be free. Men always got to do as they please but woman where just objects.
Roaslind broke from her thoughts. The water had gone cold meaning it was time to get out. Lucian had left her a towel to wrap in when she got out. She slipped on the chemise and went to put on her stays and petite coats. All that was left now was the dress. She had slipped it on it just needed to be laced up the back. rosalind stepped out to see Lucian looking at the map. "Would you mind?" She said bringing his attention to her dress. He stepped out from his desk and over to her. She turned her back to him. His hands were graceful as he did up her dress. "I have to say doing up woman's clothing is much harder then it looks Un doing it is more my style" he whispered into her ear. His breath hot on her neck, he made her knees feel weak. By god this man was going to ruin her. She couldn't give in she had to go to new York and start her own life. She wanted to marry for love but no man wants a ruined woman. No matter what she felt she needed to hide it from Lucian. He wouldn't go for someone like her anyway he was a Rouge he wanted a woman who knew how to seduce.
Lucian finished doing up her dress and stepped back. He cleared his throat and went to his desk. Rosalind didn't have anything better to do. She went to see what Lucian was doing. She looked over his shoulder to see the map of there set course. Confusion filled her mind they were heading for Ireland?! "Why are we not heading to new York?" Rosalind questioned. They had to go there that's what she planned. "Do not worry we are only making a small stop" Lucian told her. She smiled to him she just hoped that there were no wanted signs there for her.

WHERE WAS SHE! The little whore ran off! Her father was useless he let her slip away. He needed to find her and fast! She couldn't have gotten that far, she would be to scared too. "My lord we have a witness who thinks he saw lady cartel" one of Lord winchesters men said. He nodded and in came a dirty sailor. "My lord I believe you need my knowledge but I could use some of the goods you carry" he said with a god awful smile. Edward knew the sailors were sometimes under payed. Edward produced ten pounds from a drawer in his office. He held it out to the sailor tempting him with it.
"I want to know what you saw first" he said pulling the money back.
"I saw a young lady no more then 18 blonde hair run onto a ship. I think it was headed to new york" the dirty sailor said. Edward threw him the money.
So his little fiancé had run off? What would she do for money? Whore herself on the streets? She was his! He needed a ship he was going to get her back. He would fuck her until she couldn't walk she was a woman it was what she was meant for. Someday she would carry her son. "Have someone ready my ship! We set sail for new York tomorrow"
Don't worry my little one you would be home soon.