chapter 23

OK guys I know I am mean left you hanging there pretty good! So here you go the next part hope you enjoy!!!!
-----------------------------❤-------------------------

Rosalind crawled away from the body next to her. It all happened to fast.

Lucian fired at Edward hitting him in the heart. At the same time Edward sent a bullet flying towards Lucian. In the end Lucian wasn't the one to be hit.

Thomas. A brave wonderful kind man who saved her life then saved the love of her life. Thomas jumped in front of Lucian taking the bullet to the stomach.

Rosalind crawled across the floor to kneel before Thomas who was hanging on by a thread. Lucian kneeled beside rosalind holding her as she cried over Thomas.

"Mi....iss....ro..sa..l..ll.ind..please...d...
don't cry o..over me. Ugh it hurts so much. Please be strong a brave.......t..tell....m....my mama....I...I love her.........."

Thomas let his breathing slow. Soon enough he smiled and let his eyes close as he greeted death.

Rosalind didn't hide her tears she let them fall for her lost friend. She thought of poor thelma losing both her children. She was going to be in ruins.

"What are we too do with him we can just toss him out" rosalind whispered out. Lucian looked at her and kissed her head.

"No my love we will give him a proper funeral on the top of the hill in the back by the old willow tree" he told her.

Rosalind looked up to the man she loved more and more each day. He hardly knew Thomas but yet was still willing to give him was he deserved.

Lucian helped her to her feet. She looked over to see Edward on the ground in a pool of blood. It was awful but she felt happy to see him dead. He wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.

Foot steps sounded in the hallway along with voices.

Rosalind and Lucian looked to the door to see the one man they never though to see. Rosalinds father Peter cartel walked in.

"My dear daughter what has happened where is Edward. Constable  in here!" He yelled out the door and soon enough 3 police officers came in.

What Peter cartel didn't know was that Lucian greyland held more power then he did.

"I want that man arrested for kidnap and murder!" Peter yelled pointing his finger at Lucian. 

Rosalind had hidden herself behind Lucian in hopes to protect herself from going back to living with the monster she called a father.

"Aye men step down" Lucian said in a stern strong voice "I can prove that this was self defence! The young man that lay before me was named Thomas he saved my life. The other was Edward winchester. He kidnapped and was involved in many illegal doings. This man Peter cartel pretty much sold his daughter to that man!" Lucian was mad.

"Peter cartel we are placing you under arrest until these acts are proven wrong" an officer said.

Peter looked shock and angry. He was losing everything because of Lucian but Lucian didn't care.

"Where will you go you little whore you and that bastard child will rot in the streets"

"She is my fiance and that's MY bastard child sir. He will be an earl or a countess of greyland." Lucian barked.

Peter was taken away and so was Edwards body. Both would never be seen again.

~3 weeks later~

3 full weeks had passed since the death of Thomas. Rosalind missed him everyday. The funeral was held 2 days later.

Thelma cried the whole time but not just of sadness but of happiness of what Lucian had done for her.

Lucian gave her a job as head maid of greyland Manor. She would also be delivering rosalinds baby in 4 months time.

The funeral was small but still full of love. Thomas now laid on the hill under the willow by Lucian father.

After all the drama had passed bea and Jonathan finally wed. They had a small dinner party with close friend and family. They would be known more as a scandal now.

Rosalind married Lucian only a week ago. She was now the countess of greyland. She couldn't believe it everything changed so much.

Lucian treated her as a princess or better yet a queen. She was happy and in love.

Her days were spent more with bea and little William. Everyday he became more and more handsome. It made he more excited to have her baby.

Life started to fall into place for rosalind finally. All it took was getting on the wrong ship.

OK guys short chapter sorry about it but sadly the next one is the epilogue.....😭😭😭

I am sorry but all good things must come to an end I am tempted to do like a in the future romance like from the kids point of view or something I don't know let me know what you guys think love you all!