Twin Peaks

One month later

Gaby had almost forgot about Dan because he wasn't seen at school again. She would often wonder where and what he was doing as the bus drove straight passed his block of flats. 

It was a Wednesday night so Gaby, Sarah and Caitlin went off to the cinema because Gaby and Caitlin had an Orange network on their phones so they could get two for one cinema tickets. 

Gabys mum drove them all in as she was wanting to go and get her hair cut for the ceilidh party she was going to tomorrow night.

As they arrived at the cinema the choice of films was limited but they decided to go to a 'Twin Peaks special' as they had been fans of David Lynch when they were younger. Sarah makes music videos and puts them on YouTube so she thought it would help inspire her to create a video based on the film Twin Peaks.

Just as the que became smaller and the girls were about to get in the line, Gaby spotted Dan who she hadn't seen since his first day at school, looking at the film listings . She hesitated and watched him as he inspected the titles. Then awkwardly walked over to him.

"Hey man!" greeted Gaby

Dan looked down to find Gaby staring at him as she fiddled with the ends of her ponytail. "Huh... hey Gaby."

"Where you been Dan, i missed you"

Dan blushed wondering why she missed him when they had only talked for a few minutes on the school bus. "Em..." changing the subject quickly "what are you seeing tonight then because i can't decide whether to watch the Wes Anderson Special or the Twin Peaks Special?"

Gaby looked upset from the fact he had ignored her question but her face instantly changed delighted at the fact they both like Twin Peaks "I'm going to see the Twin Peaks one"

"You're a fan as well then?"

"Hell yeah!" Declared Gaby as she started to bite the remains of her fingernails "do you want to watch it with me... i mean us because we have a free ticket if you want it." 

"Sounds good, yeah i was going to be a bit weird and go solo tonight so going with you lot sounds much more appealing" Dan's cheeks turned red at how weird/ uncool that sounded.

As the four of them got their popcorn and drinks they made their way to screen two.

Caitlin , Sarah, Gaby and Dan talked about how obsessed they were with Twin Peaks throughout the adverts, until the film started where there was complete silence and everyone was playing particular attention to the star casts Laura Palmer and Leo Johnson. 

As the film finished they enthusiastically skipped out of the cinema. Gaby turned around to Dan tugging at his arm "lets go and watch it again"

Dan laughed at how enthusiastic Gaby was. "Maybe another day!" looking at Gaby and seeing her face drop with hopelessness. Dan didn't like how upset Gaby looked and nudged her elbow trying to cheer her up "How about we go back to mine for a drink, maybe we could watch more 'Llynch' films?"

Gabys eyes shone with delight, "i would love that" turning to look at Caitlin and Sarah to see what they thought about it.

Caitlin and Sarah smiled knowing they would do anything to watch some more episodes of Twin Peaks as they didn't have Sky television at home so they would normally have had to wait until they were out on DVD.

As they walked out into the dark, and headed straight towards Dan's house Caitlin instantly remembered that Tristan was arriving at the airport later on tonight. "I don't think i'll be able to stay for long because Tristan is coming home tonight" Smiling at the fact she will be able to see him again after three weeks apart form each other.

"Who's Tristan?" Dan looked confused

"He's from a band called The Vamps" Boasted Caitlin

"That's wicked, does that mean you're famous?" 

"No it means my boyfriend is popular" 

"What type of music do they play... gothic, alternative music?" Questioned Dan. Instantly judging them on their bands name.

"No" Laughed Caitlin, "mainly pop." 

As they approached the outside of the flats, Dan scatted around his jean pocket to find the key. Finally when he managed to unlock the heavy wooded door, upfront of them was three different stair cases leading off to the different flats. "The first staircase on the right" Dan pointed to the stairs, puffing at the fact he had to walk up them.

As they made their way up the steps with Sarah counting every single step "1! 2!... 32!" they finally entered his flat.

Inside had a very nice contemporary feel, with wooden flooring and huge paneled walls dividing each room up with immense glass doors and windows.

"This is such a nice looking flat, i want to live in a place like this. Your family must be loaded with money!" assumed Gaby

"Take a seat, ill get some drinks.... will beer do?" asked Dan rummaging through the fridge.

"I'll just have a non-alcoholic drink please as i need to drive to the airport soon" said Caitlin

"Beer, will do just fine" Gaby said with Sarah nodding her head agreeing to her.

After Dan had sorted everyone out with beers and lemonade he finally sat down on the sofa next to Gaby flicking through the television programs to find Twin Peaks.

The room fell silent and suddenly small giggles appeared from the other end of the room. Sarah and Caitlin were laughing at the fact Dan and Gaby had gotten so into Twin Peaks that they both ended up very close together on the sofa.

"Bless" whispered Caitlin.

Dan turned around to see Caitlin and Sarah staring at him. Smiling but looking very sheepish.

"What you looking at, is something wrong?" Raising an eyebrow and acting very confused.

"You know you and Gaby look sweet there together on the sofa." Mentioned Sarah

Dan and Gaby realized how close they were sitting and both shuffled away slightly from each other blushing a deep red. Dan's face even turned a purple colour.

"SHIT!" screamed Caitlin

"Whats wrong?" panicked Dan