Door stopper

Gaby was so devastated by what she heard Dan say that she decided to turn off all social networks and anything that would enable to let Dan communicate with her as she believed he was now a waste of time, seeing as though he is going on a date with someone tonight.

Dan had constantly texted Gaby asking whats up? How is she? Why she was not replying? What she was doing? Where is she and other question's. He was starting to worry, letting him think that he had done something wrong which was technically not true.

By mid-Sunday afternoon, Dan was getting even more worried so he decided that since Gaby was not speaking to him he needed to speak to her to find out the problem. 

Dan called Sarah. "Hey alligator."

"Hey crocodile, what's the matter?"

"Has Gaby been talking to you recently"

"No, i don't know why. Its so unlike her to not answer her messages and stuff!"

"Can i have her address please Hatchling" (a name for a baby alligator)

Sarah gave out her address. "Call me later when you fine out what the matter is." She put the phone down just when Dan was about to explain what he was going to do.

Dan made himself towards her house. It was a big cottage with a beautiful garden that lay before it. He opened the wooden blue gate and followed the path to her door. Dan was holding something behind his back.

Gaby's mum opened the door. "Dan!" screamed her mum making Gaby hear who was there. Gaby jumped and hid herself into the side of the door so Dan couldn't see her. "How on earth did you find our house?"

"Sarah gave it to me, i called her this morning." Gabys heart fell again realizing that it must have been Sarah who he was on the phone to on Saturday. What a bitch, Gaby thought. How could she do that to me, she likes Bertie. Omg i'm so going to get her back. She was about to pick up her phone and call Bertie when she heard Dan say "Can i speak to Gaby please?"

"I'm not in" whispered Gaby to her mum. 

Her mum didn't hear her. "Yeah, GABY SOMEONE WANTS YOU!" calling up the stairs.

Gaby blushed and appeared from around the door.

"I'll leave you to it" as Gaby's mum walked off into the kitchen.

Gaby walked out of the door and shut it behind her starting to walk to the end of the garden and down the road. Completely oblivious to Dan who followed trailing behind until they eventually stopped, coming to the end of the street. They parked their bums down on the bench which over looked thousands of fields. (Gaby did live on a farm)

They didn't say a word for ages until Dan picked up the courage.

"Whats wrong. Sarah and me were getting worried."

Gaby thought that if he mentions her name again she will go off it.

Gaby didn't reply.

"Listen, i was going to save it for later until i could finaly explain and tell you some news i have for you but i think now is the right time"

Gaby shut her eyes knowing she was going to be deeply disapointed.