My Mind

Gaby and Kyle walked into the room next door to where all the lads were sitting; walking hand in hand.  Kyle had a confused but cheeky grin on his face as they walked into the empty store room pulling a face to Dan who quietly sat on the sofa not acting too bothered before the door closed leaving the two alone.

Gaby and Kyle slumped down onto the floor sitting with their knees tucked into their chests. It was a small cramped room so they had no choice but to be sitting in this position with their side of their legs touching. 

Gaby winked at Kyle, who instantly shivered and thought she was acting a bit weird. 

"Don't worry, we won't do what you're thinking. I picked you because i wanted to have a little bit of fun." whispered Gaby

"Why are you whispering' responded Kyle, 'If you wanted to have 25 minutes of fun then surely you would have picked your date.'

"I don't mean fun in that sort of way.... I mean as in messing about." Gaby thought that that still sounded weird. "Lets play a trick on the guys out there?"

"Do what?" 

"We could make noises to suggest what they expect us to be doing."

"Dan will hate you, and me though!"

"Why we're not actually going to do it!" Looking at Kyle as though he was stupid.

"Ok bae?"

"Don't call me that yet, until later."

"But first, i want to ask you a few questions, you know, to get to know each other before we" Gaby faked coughed..."have sex!" Raising her voice a little so the guys outside could hear her.

"Ok, i'll ask a question first" Whispered Kyle acting a little excited. "Why are we doing this?"

"Oh my god, i told you already, i'm bored...plus i want to see how Dan will react."

I knew it was for some reason...."Ok now your go!"

Gaby thought for a little while. "What do you think about the blonde girl who is sitting on the sofa? Olivia, i think she is called?"

"Yeah, she is rather nice looking and she seems quite like my type of girl, funny, confident and fun looking" Kyle paused you could tell he thought he was sounding obsessed, "what the hell, i don't even know her! There question answered."

"Well that could change after this if you want?"

Kyle hesitated..."Maybe, lets see what happens after a few drinks."

*-*-*

In the room with all the boys, everyone was acting a little awkward over what just happened.

"Dan how did you let that happen?" Asked Olivia now understanding Gaby was Dan's date.

"Dan looked up, oh i guess i just trust them. I know Gaby too well" Dan paused,they didn't really know each other that well.

All of a sudden everyone in the room stopped. They heard giggles and a few weird words coming from the room. Suggesting only one thing. Dan turned serious and started to get a little angry. He kept thinking that maybe he can't trust Gaby or Kyle.

This lasted a few minutes before Dan gave up. He stood up and pushed open the door, looking really upset. Only to see the two laughing at each other, fully clothed.

"Hey! 25 minutes isn't up yet!" shouted Kyle sarcastically.

"What's wrong? Kyle was just showing me funny photos of cats that he has on his phone." Said Gaby acting all innocent

"Ohhhh." Dan thought it may have been some sort of joke. "Just thought i lost my beautiful girl to this weirdo!'

"Well, we may as well call it a day Kyle, sorry about my boyfriend disturbing us like that!"

Dan's heart sank into his chest. 'She just call me boyfriend!' He became happy.

*-*-*

Everyone was beginning to get really drunk. (Especially Kyle and Olivia who had managed to get to know each other. Dan wasn't too bad, either was Gaby.)

Dan turned to Gaby and asked if she wanted to go back into the festival?

"You coming guys?" Asked Dan looking over to see Kyle and Olivia well into what ever they were doing.

"Lets just leave them" Whispered Gaby.

*-*-*

As they entered the crowd and joined in with all the jumping and singing with everyone enjoying the band who happened to be the 1975. Gaby suggested that they headed back to the tent, as it was late at night, or morning. When they approached the field their tent was in, they looked around in horror to see it all the tents had been burnt down and turned to ash.

'Shit, what shall we do." Dan could tell Gaby was tired by how her eyes were starting to droop.

They had walked quiet far to the field and Gaby couldn't bare the thought of having to walk back. 

"Dan i can't walk no further lets just stay here on the grass."

Dan scooped Gaby up into the bridle carry again.

"You have a thing for doing this, don't you?" As she reached up pecking his head with a soft kiss. How strong was Dan? Snuggling her head into his chest, listening to his heart beat made Gaby fall asleep. 

Where was Dan taking her?

Sorry everyone, that was defiantly the most boring chapter ever!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hopefully it will improve in the next chapter. Something may happen to Gaby that will scare us all? Or maybe something happens to Dan? I don't know.... Lets see. ∆