Weapon

Gaby realized she was in someones tent. 

"DAAAAAAAAANNNNN!" she called a lot louder this time.

A 5'5, fair headed girl leisurely appeared from behind Gaby looking helpful with a relaxed grin on her face.

"Abbie?" She spoke in shock. Gaby went to the same school as Abbie, they lived near each other and had been to the same party a few months ago. They weren't close but close enough to look out for each other if ever one was in trouble.

"Why you here? Is Dan alright? Where am i? Who you with?"

"Shut up." Spat Abbie kicking Gaby to the floor. "You're voice is almost as anoying as Dan when he asks questions." Acting as though she knows Dan, moving the fake smile off her face.

Gaby fell back with surprise. Surprise from Abbie's behaviour and the fact she knew Dan. She had never known Abbie to get so over powering.

Gaby's phone began to ring it happened to be Icarus by Bastille. She picked it up with her unsteady hands, she was just about to answer when Abbie snatched it from Gaby. "Oh is OUR Danny boy calling you? How sweet!" She declined the phone and smashed it onto the ground. Stamping it causing the screen to shatter.

Tears rolled down Gaby's cheek. Oblivious to the word 'our' in that sentence. "Why did you do that?" Gaby got up from the awkward position on the ground and tried to unzip the tent. Getting more alarmed at what Abbie was/ going to do.

"You ain't going anywhere." Pushing her back with her feet stamping onto Gaby's chest holding her down. "I got someone to guard it...." Abbie began to smirk. "So i guess you had fun last night with Smith. I mean he is so good at it because we did it yesterday too. Lets talk about are experiences." She got down on one knee so she was at eye level with Gaby, the other leg still digging into Gaby's bony chest. 

Gaby was disgusted. She couldn't give Abbie eye contact. What was she going on about, did she actually have sex with him? Abbie did have a reputation at school for being a complete different person when drunk. Was she the one Dan was going on about yesterday with Olivia? "I just want to go Abbie, please..." Cried Gaby reaching towards the door.

"Why.... you didn't do it did you?" Laughing at her.

"No! I didn't even or think about it!" 

"Wow. Did Dan break your miserable heart, it sounds to me like you did want it to happen but you can't emit that because you know Dan didn't want it! Does he think you're not good enough. People in relationships do have sex. Such a shame he is in two relationships though... maybe he just wants me!" Smiling at herself.

"No!" Screamed Gaby trying to block out her voice. "How do you even know we are in a relationship?" She could feel herself get more frustrated. Her chest began to hurt as Abbie stepped on her harder.

"I been watching you all night." She warned. "Oh, i think your relationship isn't half as exciting as Dan and mine. So should i just kill you now?"

With Gaby stuck to the floor from Abbie's foot, Abbie reached into her back jean pocket and held up a shotgun. She loaded it up and pointed it towards her head.

Gaby didn't move an inch. Her stomach churned inside out. "Put... the... gun.... dow...n Abbie!" Shaking rapidly. Cold sweat tripled down her forehead. "It ain't going to do you much good either" 

Abbie's fingers clenched over the levier. She pulled the trigger half way....  

One more chapter left Stormers. I think you can all predict whats going to happen... Like i say, it is the final chapter. 

Did you watch Bastille at Coachella? It looked amazing! Not sure i like Dan in a vest top though.... maybe just me. 

Please vote or don't vote. Your choice. x

'If you had your gun, would you shoot it at the sky?' No not this time.