Reunited

Before them stood two vexed parents. 

Sarah's and Gaby's mum stood, looking so worried because they had heard about the car accident and though they were involved. Although they weren't angry because they were so relived that their daughters were ok.

"Who's that" whispered Gabys mum to Sarah. "Has Gaby finally got a boyfriend?"

Sarah smiled and shock her head from side to side suggesting no but her facial expressions described something different.

"He's rather nice looking. Can i have him myself" interrupted Sarah's mum. Making Sarah blush at how awkward that would be. 

Dan stood there uncomfortably not hearing what they were talking about but got the idea it was about him. 

"Hey Daniel!" called over Gaby

Dan walked over. "I'm so sorry, i should have been more sensible and drove them into school this morning. I feel so bad." Thinking their parents were cross with him.

Although Sarah and Gaby's mum didn't think that at all. For once the two had found a guy who cared for them. Not like Bertie who spends the majority of his life in London. Yes when he comes up to see Sarah he is the most perfect thing but not as caring as what Dan was promoting himself to be like.

After they had all pulled themselves together. Gaby's mum offered to take Dan back to his house or take him to school, but Gaby had another headache and ached to be back at home. Dan said that it would be pointless for him to go in as he would only have had 30minutes left of his last lesson

Sarah wanted to get back to school as soon as possible as she needed to catch up on some history course work that was in for next Friday and she knew she would be able make it in time for her History lesson.

So Gaby, her mum and Dan got into the car and drove towards his apartment's as he gave out the directions. 

"See you later Dan" they called from the car as he climbed out.

"Yeah, defiantly"

Dan watched the car drive off into the distance. His heart sank instantly missing Gaby and her gorgeous smile.

Few days later

Gaby had been constantly texting Dan seeing as though Dan had returned back to school on the Friday being able to exchange one an-others phone numbers, making sure they stayed in touch. They couldn't think of anything worse than losing each other.

It was Saturday. Gaby decided to go out to town to get Caitlin a birthday present which was being held next Saturday. She became very thirsty and yawned for a drink of coffee to wake herself up.

She walked into a small cafe called "The Garden Cafe" sat down on a near by sofa underneath a picture of a garden from Alice In Wonderland. Happily tucking into the fresh coffee and a ginger biscuit, thinking about Dan and how amazing he was to her the other day.

Then she heard a familiar voice coming from a seat in the corner of the cafe. She new it was Dan but wanted to listen to his sweet  pitched voice being very nosy to what he was saying. 

Dan was clearly on the phone as she couldn't hear anyone replying to the questions he was asking.

Gaby's heart sunk into her knees when she heard him say "So we'll go on a date on Sunday night? At 8:30. Then we'll go to this nice new Italian restaurant that's just opened up, the reviews are amazing and i hear the food is sooooooo good, back to mine and we can watch some more Twin Peaks. I'm so excited, i can't wait. Thanks by the way you're amazing. I don't know what i would have done without you. Catch you later alligator."

There was no way Gaby was going to turn around. She never felt so solitude in her life with the empty cup of coffee and the biscuit crumbs that lay upfront of the empty chair. She could believe Dan was going on a date with someone. Thousand of thoughts buzzed through her head. Why didn't he tell her he was dating? Who is she? Is it Sarah?