Strangers

Out bursts the Artic Monkeys with their smug smiles as they set up their instruments.

Gaby was jumping up and down to try and catch a glimpse of the boys preforming when she felt a small tug on her leg. Gaby jumped in fright not knowing who it was, but was quickly relieved that it was just Dan trying to get her onto his shoulders so she could see.

When she was up in the sky the sound waves buzzed through her ears and finally she could see how close she actually was to the front of the stage. She looked behind to find thousands of people with their arms in the air pounding their hands to the beat of the music. She grinned knowing that she was spending this amazing festival with a really good crowd and thought how lucky she was to be able to be here with Dan.

Finally as the song ended Gaby slid off Dan's shoulders as she thought it wasn't fair on him.

"You want to get on mine now, so you can see?" shouted Gaby making sure he could hear her. Dan just laughed at the sarcastic question.

Dan wasn't very good around loads of people and he always felt that when he was in situations he just needed some alcohol to relax him. "Lets grab another drink" shouting back in reply.

"Are you sure you're not an alcoholic Dan" said Gaby trying to be sarcastic again.

Dan pushed Gaby through the crowd, losing their position near the front.

They headed back towards the pop-up bar again and ordered a little more.

Dan started to get a bit more drunk, Gaby didn't mind because when Dan was drunk he seemed to be so much more fun and looked as though he enjoyed it.

It was getting later, darker and because they had lost their good standing position near the front. The two started to get a little board and lost a lot of their enthusiasm.

"Come with me." Dan grabbed one of Gabys hands and pulled her out of the crowd. 

"Why do we keep moving?" Their feet were starting to get a bit sore.

They finally stopped when they reached large metal gates guarded by bouncers.

"Stop" called a deep boring voice. "I'll need to see your pass, priority only!"

Dan showed his pass.

The face on Gaby as she realized that Dan had an 'access all areas pass' make her so shocked she couldn't move. 

When the bouncers had checked it over they finally released open a small hatch where the two had to squeeze through.

They walked through lines of posh looking cars when they came to tuns of mobile caravans.

Lets go in this one shall we?

Gaby looked at the immense shiny white caravan with blacked out windows.

As Dan started to walk up the steps he was unable to get to the final step as he felt another tug at his arm. "Dan what you doing, that's private property you don't know what could be happening in there!" Whispered Gaby, annoyed at his behaviour.

Dan giggled. Pulling her up the steps and without knocking he barged in.

"Hey dudes!" greeted Dan flashing his white teeth at a few lads sitting on the sofa with beers in their hands. "I've got someone who wants to meet you" stepping aside to revile Gaby.

Gaby was traumatized at who she was reviled to. She stood their gawkily around the room realizing she was just introduced to Disclosure, the new band Everything Everything and a ton of people she recognized but wasn't quite sure who they were.