-seventeen. [SPECIAL APPEARANCE LMAO]

Yes, Carats, that dude above is definitely not Kwon Soonyoung. Definitely not Lee Jihoon's boyfriend. Definitely not.

PS supposed to be doing school stuff but i managed to sneak this chapter in yay

Jimin's body betrayed him. His shoulder was a huge disadvantage. The boy simply sidestepped and flipped Jimin on his stomach, and he placed his snowy boot on Jimin's back, examining the situation clearly.

"Oh, come on, hyung," Jungkook crowed, smirking, "Is that the way to treat your little brother?"

"Jungkook," Jimin snarled (although he didn't look that intimidating because he was waddling on his stomach like a cute smol turtle), "Boots off the jacket. Now. That's Gucci."

"Jesus Christ, are you Taehyung now?" Jungkook sighed. "Don't fight me. We both know I'll win. You're not in any shape to fight right now. Besides, I'm here to help." He winked at me. "Aren't I, Y/N?"

"No winking. You're gay for Taehyung." I ordered.

Jungkook tilted his head. "It's not like I'm denying that," he said, stretching and putting his boot off of Jimin's Gucci jacket and shaking the snow off subtly in front of Jimin's face just enough to piss him off, "Don't be so snappy. If you do that, you won't make a good wife for Jiminie-hyung."

Jimin bumped his head on the ground as he tried to get up. "Ha?"

My face turned red. "W-who said I would be anyone's wife?"

Jungkook ignored me. "Anyways, like I said, I'm here to help. Provide intel. Stuff like that. But first we need to go buy some food and first aid for... that." He pointed with a shudder at Jimin's shoulder.

•••

"Are you sure you got everything?" Jungkook asked me, with Jimin trailing behind. "You need help with that?"

"I-I think I can help with that!" Jimin squeaked, squeezing himself in the gap between me and Jungkook.

"Uh... Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, and I had a feeling it was genuine concern—he did love his brother after all. "Your shoulder's still—"

"My shoulder is fine," Jimin snapped, "It's just a gun shot."

" 'Just'," I muttered, giving some of the supplies to Jungkook. "Thanks, Kookie."

Jungkook's ears reddened, and he repaid me with a warm smile. "No problem."

Jimin's brows furrowed. "Wow. Okay. So I'm pretty much useless here, is that it?"

"You need some rest, hyung."

We walked to the cashier. His name tag read "Soonyoung." "Good afternoon!" he greeted, "Anything else you'd want? Are you fine with these?"

Jungkook smiled. "Yes, we're fine with—Hoshi? Is that you?"

Soonyoung glared at Jungkook. "Don't talk to me like you know me that well, Kook. Shut up. Let the lady to do the talking. I'm sure she has her manners."

"Who the heck are you?" I asked.

" 'Manners'," Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook sighed. "One of Yoongi's...er, uh, lovers? Close friends? Side peeps?"

Hoshi turned red.

Jimin's shoulders tensed. Jungkook patted his brother on his injured shoulder, making Jimin wince.

"S-Sorry!" Jungkook apologized, "He doesn't know about... the real Yoongi. He's my classmate. Sorry."

"It's fine," I said.

Hoshi tilted his head. "I thought ladies had manners."

"Glad to have met your expectations," I replied. "So are we going to pay for this or not?"

"Since that injured guy you're with is hot, it's on me," Hoshi said, sucking on a lollipop, and shooing us away, "Get a move on, you're holding up the line."

Jungkook led the way to the exit, carrying most of the groceries, with Jimin behind me.

I felt the slightest tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me, and Jimin was slightly looking down on the floor. He looked up at me, and his sad eyes and cheeks were tinted with red.

"Y/N, do you like Jungkook?"

A/N: oh hell yea i like jungkook lmao jk mochi ily too

PS How's hoshi going for you fam im back <3