BONUS CHAPTER (to feed your hungry minds)

yo bananas. im back with more. nah im just kidding school's squeezing the light out of me, and some people have been screaming their lungs out for me to write an update. and so here i am. with an update.

ps these are lame oneshots ive had since the dawn of time so eh have fun i guess

Jimin x Reader School AU

• Jimin: the perfectionist
• You: had one job
• Hoseok: some person

PS. If you are a perfectionist like me, you will definitely understand.

"Just a little more, and... there! Perfect!" Jimin smiled clapping his hands together.

Your face contorted into a nightmare. "T-this—this was the line I drew earlier! You made me get a new piece of paper and redraw a line that looked exactly like the old one!"

Jimin examined the line. His expression darkened.

"There is a 0.01 millimeter difference," Jimin snapped, "I cannot allow it. Draw the line again."

Hoseok groaned. "The line's already perfect, Jimin, just let it go!"

"If you're so good at drawing lines, why don't you do it?" You scowled.

Jimin snatched the ruler from your hands and got a new piece of paper.

Slowly aligning the ruler, he placed the pencil on the paper and began to draw a line.

"Almost there," Jimin muttered.

1 centimeter of agony left.

Oops.

You bumped his hand.

Jimin's eyes widened with anger and he started breathing heavily.

He looked you straight in the eyes.

Hoseok drilled his eyes into you, and whispered,

"Run."

the chapter was boring but i need to let you know that i still exist. hi.