-eighteen. [FILLER] [95% HUMOR+5% PLOT]

i just felt the need to put a pic of jimin in a tux

I felt the slightest tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me, and Jimin was slightly looking down on the floor. He looked up at me, and his sad eyes and cheeks were tinted with red.

"Y/N, do you like Jungkook?"

I choked. "No. I-I mean, not like I hate him, but i-it's just—"

"It's fine. I understand." Jimin said, smiling the saddest smile I had ever seen in my life, and walked away. "Let's go. Jungkook is waiting."

•••

The three of us stood awkwardly in front of the hotel receptionist.

"So," she said, narrowing her eyes at us, "Who among you are having the honeymoon?"

I pointed at Jimin and Jungkook. "They are."

Jimin and Jungkook stared daggers at me. The woman squinted and her expression darkened.

"O-oh.." she stammered.

"I'm their chaperone," I added, "To make sure they don't do... explosive stuff."

"Well, you better do your job well, Ma'am," the woman mumbled, pointing her wrinkled finger at me, "I don't want housekeeping to deal with their...raging hormones."

•••

"So," I said, clearing up the awkward situation, as we were both seated by the window in the hotel room, watching the tower lights twinkling in the distance (Jungkook was taking a shower; not like I wanted to see what kind of marks Taehyung left on his body), "Should we... clear a few things up?"

"Everything is crystal clear," Jimin assured me, "I know you two have been secretly going out."

I turned red. "W-what? No! I haven't even had a boyfriend yet! I haven't even had my first.. k-kiss."

Jimin turned red. "I see."

"What about you? Have you ever had your first kiss?"

"No. But I will now."

"Wha—"

Jimin yanked me forward and closed the gap between us, pulling me into a kiss. Like, an actual lips-to-lips kiss. I was so surprised I didn't have time to react, and Jimin pulled away and chuckled.

"What was that about?" I complained. "I wasn't prepared!"

Jungkook was staring. "Good evening."

Jimin pointed at me. "She's mine. Shoo."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. I did more with Taehyung."

My eyes widened, and Jungkook noticed. He turned red immediately. "N-No! Not in that way! I-I mean, like, a date, a-and talking, a-and—"

"Uh huh." I glared at him, folding my arms. "If you ever hurt Taehyung—"

"Yeah, about that—"

"I knew it! You went all super Saiyan on him, didn't you?"

"What? I would never—well, maybe just a—"

"Aha!"

"My point is, I would never hurt Taehyung. It's not like I did him rough or anything!"

Jimin and I looked at each other simultaneously. "Ha?"

i sneaked another chapter muahahaha