-twenty one.

jungkook's killer mask reminds me of touka kirishima dont fite me it's true look

Rosè smiled coldly, before twirling her weapon between her fingers—a family habit.

"Dinner is served."

I opened my mouth. "You... actually make a good waitress."

Rosè cocked an eyebrow at me. "This is your girlfriend, Jimin? Where did your taste go?"

"Excuse me?" I bellowed, shocked. Was she trying to provoke me? If so, it was working.

"What are you even doing here?" Jimin asked, and I could see a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head.

He was nervous.

He was scared of her?

Dang, then I guess I'll have to be scared of her too.

Meanwhile, Jimin walked up to Rosè, and started arguing in so many different languages.

Jesus Christ, how many languages could they speak?

They switched from English, to German, to French, to Korean, to Italian, to God-knows-what-language-that-is.

And while I was questioning what I was doing with my life while Jimin and Rosè were learning all these languages, they decided move on with life, and Rosè turned to me.

"The languages we speak," Rosè started, eyeing me from head to toe, and I could feel my heart hammering against my chest, "You're wondering why?"

"You bet I am," I snapped, "What is this? You're some sort of secret organization, I get that, but you're supposed to be operating locally!"

Jimin cleared his throat and looked guiltily on the floor. "Rosè, stop, now."

"Our family has learned to speak a lot of these languages to help us accomplish our jobs worldwide," Rosè continued shamelessly, ignoring Jimin completely, "And you know what we do? We—"

Jimin cut her off. "Shut up, it's not true, and she's not ready. We took language classes, partially, and there's more I need to expla—"

"That's a lie!" Rose snarled, sliding badass-ly under Jimin's legs, getting back on her feet, and throwing a—a tranquilizer at Jimin.

He swatted it aside, barely getting hit. Honestly, I was enjoying all this action, but would it hurt to have at least one normal day?

Jimin says, "Stop! Why are you doing this?! I-I told you, she isn't—she won't tell anyone about the organi—"

And suddenly, I was involved in all the action when Rosè just deadass threw a knife at me, mildly grazing my leg and pinning me to the chair I was very obviously obediently sitting down on.

Rosè, seriously, I won't even try to fight any of you, since all of you have this insane energy that isn't anywhere near human.

Were you like, trained child assassins just unleashed into the world?

Did you have a crazy alien teacher you had to kill with special weapons? [get the reference]

Rosè smiled a smile that wasn't anywhere I considered normal.

"I'm telling her everything already," Rose started, "Because I'm going to kill her anyway."

Oh, how rude.

I'm going to die.

fam im back from the dead, also ive been listening to musicals lately lmao