-twenty two.

"I'm telling her everything already," Rose started, "Because I'm going to kill her anyway."

Oh, hi, I didn't see you there.

Long story short, Rosè said she would deal with me when she was done with Jimin.

And by "done," I'm not sure if she meant she would "kill" Jimin, or just "knock him out." Hmm. Probably the first one.

Oh, God.

Probably the first one.

What was this calm and peaceful thinking? I should be freaking out right about now. Screaming my lungs off, preferably.

But something about Rosè's and Jimin's fight was just so... interesting.

Probably because they're siblings?

"Like I said, you were never part of this family," Rose snickered, dodging Jimin's attacks.

Oh. So they're... not siblings?

What the heck is happening in their family tree?

I saw a slight tear fall from Jimin's eye at Rosè's comment.

Aw, Jiminieee. Don't cry. You have me.

I couldn't say that.

My voice was just stuck in my throat.

Rose managed to sink a knife slightly into Jimin's arm, and Jimin pursed his lips at the pain, but I guess the emotional pain he was feeling right now was more painful.

I was shocked. I was in pain.

But Rosè was more dismayed.

"A-are you happy now?" I asked, my dead tone making Jimin flinch.

Rosè choked on her own voice and backed away from what she had done.

Bruh.

Just take responsibility, will you?

You should try having emotions, yeah?

It's fun and human.

You should really try it.

"I-I'm sorry, I.." Rose stammered, "I didn't know—I didn't think—I thought you would—"

And then she took a deep breath and...

burst into tears????¿?

"I want to leave the organization, but I have no choice!" she wailed, "I'm nothing without it, and I won't survive without dad!"

At this point, I was confused.

Who was I supposed to comfort now???

Then again, I was kinda weirded out by Rosè's outburst.

Jimin's eyes were wide with emotional pain, but he was eyeing Rosè slowly, and I could see a small smirk form and disappear on his face—so they were siblings.

Jimin was laughing at Rosè.

Rosè turned as red as a—well, a rose, and brushed the tears off her face as Jimin rose up weakly and wiped the tears off her face.

"Stop this. One more chance left." Jimin muttered, drilling his eyes into Rosè's.

"I'll... repay you. Somehow. Return the favor and stuff." Rosè sniffled.

Something was strange.

This was too unrealistic.

I didn't buy it, but Rosè continued talking. "I-I'll get killed if I don't accomplish this mission somehow."

There was something very wrong.

Rosè licked her dry lips. "I'll help you survive, alright. But if you give me an opening—any chance to kill you, I will."

I am confused.

school has slapped me in the face