-fourteen.

A/N: the picture is rude :(((

Y/N's POV

"Oh, and Park Jimin, was it? You're under arrest."

"What? But why? He didn't do anything!" I wailed, "I'm fine, Taehyung's fine, we're all fine!"

"Madam, you're being tricked," the policeman said calmly, "If you come with me now, I can save you from this—this boy. It's fine. Don't listen to him."

Jimin had gone silent. His lips were pursed into his regular "thinking stance."

"We're fine, ahjussi, really," I assured him, "We're fine... right? Jimin?"

Jimin smirked under his hood. He lifted off his hood with a smile plastered over his face, that shocked me and even the policeman. He grabbed the flyer right out of the man's hands.

"Hey!" The man yelled, "What are you—"

"Ah, you found the props then!" Jimin smiled, patting the officer's back. "Sorry if it's been a bother."

I whispered. "Jimin, just what are you—"

"Cameramen!" Jimin yelled somewhere to his left, "It's fine, that's a wrap, you can go now! Thanks for filming with us today! We'll continue tomorrow!"

"Park Jimin!" I growled, "What exactly—"

"Just play along, dammit," he whispered.

The officer blinked. "I'm.. what? I'm confused."

"Ah, well, you accidentally walked in on one of our scenes while we were filming," Jimin explained (he was a good actor, really, would've recommended him to a talent agency). He made a tsk-ing sound. "Aish, maybe we'll continue that scene tomorrow, right, Y/N?"

"Yeah!" I supplied, flashing the policeman a smile.

The officer was red with embarassment. "O-oh, is that so? Well, I-I'm sorry for disturbing you, then."

He bowed in apology at one of the CCTV cameras and walked away. As soon as he had turned left, Jimin nudged my elbow.

"You are a terrible actor."

"Actress," I pointed out. "And you, sir, are a god."

Jimin let out a huge sigh. "I was just bluffing. I didn't even know it would work."

The policeman popped up from the corner where he turned. "I had a hunch that was the case. You really are a criminal, Park Jimin."

He pulled out his walkie-talkie and started calling on reinforcements. "Code Red, I repeat, Code Red! We have a highly-wanted criminal on the loose, with two hostages! Please send reinforcements, immediately."

"This would be a good time to run," I muttered.

"Wow, I didn't know that!" Jimin squealed, pulling on my arm, "We need to get Taehyung and get the hell out of here."

We dashed through the halls, turned corners, and I didn't even know how much longer I could run (A/N: nOBODY SINGS THE SONG ISTG). We found Taehyung's ward and burst inside.

Taehyung pointed his gun at us and pulled the trigger.

hey fam im back so um ive been going thru some stuff, will update soon. :)