Chapter 28 Going Home

Today was the day I was finally getting to leave the hospital. It would have been sooner but Dr.Blackwell was persistent that I stay for a couple days just to make sure that my wolf was ok. When I finally dreamed of her I saw she was doing great and was running around in the forest only this time she wasn’t high just happy. When I told Dr.Blackwell about it she seemed surprised telling me that no one has dreams of their wolf like they are someone else. I had to explain to her that Accalia wasn’t me just a part of me but still herself. She was shocked by this but finally let me leave. JP picked me up and was taking us back to Hunter’s where I guess everyone was since no one was at the hospital. As we pulled up the driveway I saw tons of cars.

“What is going on” I asked.

“Council is here” JP said.

We climbed out of the car and started for the door when JP grabbed my hand lacing our finger together. He was all smiles as we stepped up to the door and opened it stepping inside.

“SURPRISE” everyone screamed when I stepped in making me jump. I looked around to see there was a huge banner that said ‘Welcome Home’ another that said ‘Congrats’ and one that said “Get Well Soon’ making me smile. Lexi was the first to attack me in a hug followed by Hunter, Seth, Mason, Roman and then to my utter surprise Gage.

“I never got a chance to thank you and apologize” he said pulling me off to the side “I want you to know that I never hurt your mom Russell is the one that hit her. Also I’m sorry for what I did to you but at least now I know the truth so thank you” Gage said pulling me into a tight hug.

“Well I guess I can thank you as well” I said when he looked at me with wide eyes “If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have met all these wonderful people, found my brother that I didn’t know I had, met a wonderful man that I love or even found myself.” Gage smiled nodding his head.

“Well I guess we are even” he said before walking away. There were tables lined up with food and drinks which I made my way to. Grabbing a Dr.Pepper and a few chips I looked around the room at everyone here. It looked like all the guys from Hunter’s pack, JP’s pack and a lot of the guys that were in Jasper’s pack. I saw John and when he saw me he came over wrapping me in his arms before I could do anything.

“Thank you for saving her” he said.

“You’re welcome, I’m just sorry all of you had to go through that and I’m sorry about all those other girls” I said remembering that horrible sight. John nodded looking down at the floor.

“Me and a few of the guys were talking and want to ask you something. We were wondering if we could be part of your pack. Since we don’t really have a home or our own pack we’d like to be with you if you’ll allow us” he said nervously. I grabbed his hand that kept digging at his arm so he’d look at me.

“I would love to have all of you in my pack but you are all Alpha’s so you do have a pack” I told him as he shook his head.

“Most of the packs already have an Alpha and none of us want it anyway. We’ve already discussed this and it’s what we want and our parents seem to understand as well” John said.

“Well if you are sure that is what you want then its fine with me. But where is your mate?” I asked looking around for her.

“She is still in the hospital and won’t be out for a few more weeks. She would like to see you when you have the time. Rachelle thinks she found her parents, her name is Nikki”

“That’s wonderful news and I’ll try to come see her as soon as I can” John nodded with a huge smile and walked away. I looked around for JP but couldn’t find him anywhere.