Swap!Papyrus x WereWolf!Reader

(1161 Words)

(Art Is Not Mine)

The snow fell upon your hair, the chains around your limbs were heavy. This was your life, sitting in the snow no matter the weather, waiting for the man to bring a slab of meat for you to eat. It was never cooked, always raw but you never minded. That is when your other "persona" come into play. You were a werewolf, simple as can be. It had been weeks since the man brought you food. Hunger was taking its toll on your already fragile body. You had begun eating snow, it did nothing to fill your appetite but, it sorta helped with thirst. Each day would be longer than the last to you. The crunching of footsteps in the snow caught your attention. You rolled onto your knees, the chains rattling in disagreement. Two skeletons walked into view, the taller one was in an orange hoodie, the other much smaller one wearing a blue scarf. You scrambled back onto your feet and backed against the tree. Both skeletons looked your way, they both had looks of concern, "Ma'am? Why are you out in the forest chained to trees in shaggy clothing?"The skeleton approached you, the feeling of being threatened crawled on your back. You have low growling noises, it didn't phase the smaller skeleton but the taller skeleton made eye contact with you. You felt a warm fuzzy feeling, your face highlighted with pink didn't notice the small skeleton nearing you. You tore away from the taller skeleton's gaze, you felt a bone pop and move as you transformed. You snapped at the skeleton, your canine teeth skimming his skull. The skeleton fell backward, lost for words. 'He's still in reach, kill it.' That thought ran through your head, with that you lunged at the small skeleton. As if time slowed you saw the taller skeleton appear in front of you, and kicked your underbelly. A sickening crack echoed out, you yelped in pain. You quickly transformed back into your normal self, holding you rib cage. You cried out in pain, falling over into your side. Tears streamed down you face, you looked over at the skeletons. Both of them looked at you in shock and remorse. You heard and felt chains being snapped and falling to the ground. You felt something rough yet smooth on your back. You look backward at what touched you, it was the larger skeleton, his hand was a glowing green. "So do ya have a name?" "(Y-y/n). " You coughed as you smelt smoke. "Papyrus." You had a strong grip on your side, "My bro went to get Undyne, she'll help ya heal. What are ya doing chained out here?" You had to think, you never spoke so your knowledge of the language was very small, " Lucky to be alive." You said you had sat up upon your knees, "I would be dead otherwise." That caught Papyrus off guard. "Dead?" You nodded, your ears pricked up, the familiar ring of keys neared. "Food!" You scrambled to your feet, not caring about you fractured or broken rib. A man, clearly drunken, stumbled into view. You noticed he held no meat, but he smelled of copper and iron. You noticed the shotgun behind his back, your ears were pinned to your head. You looked around the first thing you saw was the skeleton, you dove behind him. He looked at you confused, "Damn mutt get out from behind him." The man slurred, the taller skeleton stood up, along with the smaller one and a fish lady behind a tree. "Mwah heh heh! If you think you can hurt our friend you're very wrong!" You had transformed into your wolf state, but you cocked your head when he mentions friend. The smaller skeleton summons a bone, you stared dumbfounded as the small skeleton flew at the man. You lost sight of him a couple of times, the speed at which he was attacking made your jaw drop. You saw the man stumbled away, the smaller skeleton squealed, "I the Magnificent Sans have protected my new friend from this awful man! Mwah Heh heh!" You felt a stinging pain on your side, along with something new. You looked at your side, the taller skeleton had his hand on your ribs, you had bared teeth at him. He stood up, "Why are you so skinny?" "Paps, she's skinny?! We're taking her home and feeding her some of my Magnificent Tacos!" You thought briefly before changing back into your regular form, "That sounds...nice." You stood up, the rags you called clothes barely fit up, 'Paps' as he's called placed his jacket over you. You were confused but didn't care, it was soft and smelt editable. "Um..what's your name." The taller skeleton looked down at you, "Papyrus, and he's Sans." "THE MAGNIFICENT!" you heard from a distance. You laughed, but when you looked up at Papyrus his face was highlighted orange.

You stayed with the skele-bros after they found you. You got medical attention for the cracked rib; which, Papyrus had apologized at least twelve times. It was fun staying with them. You never knew what was gonna happen. You also joined the sentry team, you had wanted to join because of Papyrus. Every shift you had with him you would snuggle into him as a wolf.

~Late At Night One Day~

Papyrus walked down the stairs, he had just put Sans to sleep. He flopped onto the couch. You; on the other hand, had been pouncing at a little red dot on the wall. But, each time you pounced on it disappeared. Papyrus laughed at you, he picked up the laser pointer and watched you raced around the living chasing it. He messed up when he pointed it at the tv. You didn't see it on the tv, you saw the reflection. The red dot landed on himself. You crouched low, Papyrus raised his non-excitant eyebrows in confusion. You pouched at him, he yelled in surprise as the couch turned over. You looked up and saw Papyrus propping himself up. His face was highlighted orange, your ears were pinned to your head. Papyrus went to move when you raised your head and licked him. [On his teeth?] He stopped, "(Y/n)? Was that a kiss?" You turned into your normal form, "No, this is." You pulled him in and kissed him, Papyrus didn't pull away but he melted into the kiss. He broke the kiss, and the two of you sat up, blush laid out on your faces. Papyrus stood up and fixed the couch. He leaped over it and laid down, "(Y/n)...round two?" Your face lit up as you jumped onto him, "Wolves always accept a fight!" you stated as you and Papyrus started to make-out.

Bonus~

The two of you stopped when you heard "Papyrus? What are you and (Y/n) doing?".