Papyrus x Genocial! Reader

You sat up, blinking slightly as you looked around your new surroundings. You sighed, "Heads or Tails" You mumbled as you stood up, grabbing a penny from your pocket, '...tails...' you heard the soft voice whisper. Flipping the penny you watched as it spun before you caught it, "Heads." You heard a Sigh of defeat as you shoved the penny into your pocket, a deathly smile plaguing you pale face. You felt Chara tug your arm, 'Please...not again.." she whimpered as you pulled your arm away, brushing her off and walk towards the ruins. Flowey wasn't there, as suspected. "Ah do not worry my child, it is Toriel. Care taker of the ruins.." She states as you look blandly at her, 'This boring old speech again?' You question as she leads you into the ruins. It wasn't long until you had cleared each puzzle and dusted each of the monsters that you could. You smiled as you walked back to her house, collect a slice of the pie you walked down the stairs. You rolled your shoulders and played with your toy knife, you watched as her paws ignited. You smiled wicked as Chara looked to the floor, you lunged forward watching as she knelt down. "Weak..." You mumbled as you heard Chara start to cry. She had already turned to dust when you had opened the door, the cold snowy air slightly blowing her dust away. You smiled as you left the ruins, hearing the crunch of the snow you smiled. After dealing with that skeleton you reached you save point, "How many left?" '...16' "Done.." You said as you began to walk around. Each one was killed without mercy, each one begged for mercy but like that Flower had said, Its kill or be Killed.  You wiped your brow as you killed Jerry, it was painful to only to 10 damage each hit. You sighed in frustration as you watched the annoyance finally die. You made your way into the abandoned town, you grabbed the money from the store along with some Cinnamon Bunnies. You felt a pair of dangerous eye glued to you as you made your way to Waterfalls entrance. You arms, pants, and torso had been covered in dust, you took it as sorta as a trophy. This next fight would hurt the most. Papyrus. Each time he was so optimistic that he could and would change you. It began to hurt worse each time you did kill him, why did your emotions only act up here, why did he have to make you feel. That was the frustrating part of it all, why only he made you this way.  You closed your eyes as you watched him approach, "Human!" He boomed, I could see his pure soul through his smile, I looked down. "How many times have we this talk?" He question, it caught you off guard. "Y-You remember?" You ask, totally lost, you saw Chara being just as confused. "Kinda. But I have this strong deja vu feeling as soon as  you walked up." You grinned as you laughed, "Okay well lets see, I believe this route would be Genocide number 25? 24 I think." You said as you gripped your tightly. You could see him visibly disturbed, "24 or 25 times?" He questioned, holding his hands up to his chest plate. "Yep, this is the first you've asked me about it though, new data I guess." You said as you shrugged, getting back into your aura, 'remember Fast death for him' you thought as you lunged forward, be he blocked you. You heard Chara gasp as you pushed you knife closer to him as he pushed a blue bone towards you.  You were stronger and managed to lodge the knife straight into his battle body. He stumbled back words as you pulled your knife out. You watched him tremble before falling to his knees, still smiling. "You can do so much good, even if you don't think so. I...still believe...in you." He mumbled as he fell forwards, already turning to dust. His dust  hit the fall, his scarf embedded in it, tears streamed down your face. This happened every time, he would die to you and it would break your heart. You made your self move from his dust, as your teary eyes connected with a stray wosha walking away from the entrance.

736 Words AHH IM SORRY T-T