Blind!Reader x UnderSwap! Sans

You sat in the Skele-Bros house, you had memorized their house layout so walking around was easy enough. Your eyes were a cloudy (e/c), but you never let your blindness get in your way. You heard the oh so magnificent Sans open the door, "HELLO HUMAN, PAPYRUS ARE YOU SLEEPING?!" He yelled as he most likely stomped over to the couch, you laughed. You went to walk to the kitchen but tripped over something, more like someone as you had actually fallen over Sans. You'd pinned him to the floor, you could hear Papyrus growl, "H-HUMAN ARE YOU OKAY?" He questioned, you had guessed that he was blushing because of his sudden stutter. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." You said quickly as you stood up, offering your hand in the general direction of his voice. You felt him grab your hand as he pulled himself up. "THAT'S FINE HUMAN I FORGIVE YOU!" He said as he squeezed your stomach as he hugged you. "Hey, didn't know you were falling for my bro," Papyrus said, chuckling to himself afterward. "For your information, I'm not into your brother." You said you hated lying but you weren't comfortable with it, besides who'd like a clumsy blind girl? (I would) "Oh" you could hear the disappointment in his voice as he sighed, "NEVER MIND THAT! HUMAN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SHOPPING WITH ME?"  "Sure, nothing better to do." You said as you walked to the coat rack before leaving with Blue.

You walked slowly as did Blue, you didn't want to run into anyone of fall over anything. Well, you were just about to walk into a shop when you were nearly knocked over, "Watch it! What are you blind?" Some male voice yelled at you as he walked off.  "Human are you okay?" You heard Blue say, he sounded worried. "Yeah just lost my balance," you say brushing the snow off yourself. "That jerk doesn't he know that you're-" Blue cut himself off as if he was going to offend you with his next few words. You sighed, "Its fine, you can say it." You said as you opened the shop door. You heard Sans sigh, if you could see him you would probably say he looked like a kicked puppy but, you wouldn't know. After shopping with sans and making your way to your shared home you walked into your room. It was just a small closet but, it was conformable just to right amount where you could sleep peacefully in it. So there you were curled in a soft silky blanket. Soft knocking and the creaking of a door awakened you from your soft nap. "(Y-y/n) can we speak?" Sans said he was in a sleep ware, "huh? Oh yeah, need something?" You asked turning over. "Well I had a bad dream and was wondering if I could talk to you about it, Paps isn't here and I understand if you don't want to." He said, he sounded like he was muffling his tears. This broke your heart, "Aww, sure come on. Here" You said, opening your arms as if on cue Sans collapsed into your lap hugging you closely. "W-we were in the hall b-before Queen Toriel a-and you were covered in m-monster dust." Your eyes widened at the statement, "Y-you kept talking about how I-I should have saved t-them and how I was weak, b-but you stopped and...and." Sounded like he could, more like wouldn't finish. "Sans look at me," You said gently grabbing his face, making him look into your cloudy (e/c) eyes. Sans stopped sniffling, he placed one of his skeletal hands onto your hand, "Sans, would I ever hurt you?" Sans was quiet until he said, "You didn't hurt me, you k-killed yourself." You let out a surprised gasp, you cloudy eyes were glossy as you pulled Sans into a high hug, "Never" you said as he rested his head onto your shoulder. You yawned and leaned your head in the corner, propping yourself up. You heard Sans mumble something as he snuggled into you, smiling you hugged him closer. You opened your eyes and you could have sworn you saw a small skeleton, a fuzzy color that you believe was blue wrapped around his neck. Tears still running down his small face, but a genuine smile on his face as he slept on your side, nuzzling into you every now and then. You heard the door open and close, Paps was home. You didn't care, you heard Paps call for Blue, then the sound of rushing feet as he ran up the stairs. When he didn't find him in his room he went to yours. He flung the door open, his eye had flared up. You couldn't tell the color but you knew it had, the fuzzy outline of the tall skeleton looked confused but he sighed, he saw Sans curled into your side. You were going to get lectured by him but hell if you cared. By some type of magic, you gained just a smidge of your sight, just enough of make out outlines. You fell asleep resting on the wall with Sans curled into your side.