G Sans x Criminal! Reader

Requested by: SuperGirlFan1738

(Sorry if this is bad but I'm not really Into crime stuff just courts)

You took out your screwdriver, steadily unscrewing the four bolts that held the alarm in it. After rewiring it you stepped down off of the counter and walked into the vault. It was left open, how sad. You began looting the place taking as much that you could. You heard some else drop in so you pulled out your Tommy gun. But upon turning you were faced with another criminal, Mr. No Name. A tall skeleton in a leather jacket with a light gray turtleneck. "My job, scram." He growled so you complied, gun to your head you walked towards the vault door before bending his skeletal arm backward and kicking the vault door. The loud alarm began blaring, iron rods began descending from the ceiling. You laughed as you ran towards you escape. Sliding through the small tunnel you smiled. Me No name wasn't to be seen. Hopping on your motorcycle you drove off, the police arrived shortly after you left. The red and blue lights reflected in the small town. You stopped, stopping the bike you turned, nothing but the dirt road. Turning once more you screamed and punched the man in the gut? You didn't hit anything, "Dove, come on where's the criminal code where we treat each other's as equals?" He questioned, his silky deep voice took the words from your mouth, you stood there as he towered over you. "Names G, yours?" He asked, shaking your head you regained your confidence. "(Y/n)." You had a small conversation which branches into a flirty conversation which Is where you were staring at the sky spilling your stories out. Yeah, you were a criminal but that didn't mean you had no emotion. "We till next time Dove." He said disappearing into thin air. You got to your feet and walked back to your motorcycle.

Every damn crime you did he was there in the background, the smoke from his cigarette floating up as you fled from the cops. This time you confronted him. "What the hell? Why are always just staring at me as I do my job?!" You asked you pushed him slightly. You caught him off guard, you knew because he fell over, bruising his elbow (work with me). "Heh, what can I say your quite the criminal." He said, rolling over to sit on his butt. His cocky smile was contagious as you felt your face heat up slightly, "I better be, being a criminal isn't easy." You offered him your hand to help him up, he took it and pulled you down into a kiss. You tasted the smoky residue from his cigarette, you parted first for air. "W-what was that for?" You asked, gingerly touching your lips as he smiled cockily. He said, standing up while pulling you closer to him, locking eyes with you smiled. "Until next time we meet," you said running from the rooftop smiling like a child. Standing on a roof a few buildings away you grinned and pulled out his wallet. The chase had begun.

(Again sorry if this is really bad but ehhhh I tried)