Part Twenty

Michael's P.O.V.

     "I said i was sorry Jenn." I grumble as Jenn glares at me from across the room. Luke and Ashton stay quiet as they usually do when Jenn and I argue. We are relaxing in our hotel rooms today because we have a three day break before our next concert.

     "It doesnt matter anymmore Michael. I just can't get over what you did." She mummbles back to me.

     "Are you fucking serious? Ally hasn't tried to call me! So sorry I'v moved on." I say glaring at her.

     "You cannot be for real? You think it's her job to 'fix" your relationship? You left her!" She raises her voice. I am just aout to defend myself when Calum bursts through the door.

     "Luke! Jenn! I'm so sorry." He says looking down. Luke cocks his head.

     "What do you mean?" Jenn asks.

     "It's all over twitter guys?' Calum says ffrowning, confused.

     "What is?" Luke and Jenn say at the same time. Calum grabs his phone and tosses it to Luke.

     "What the fuck is this." Luke says. Jenn covers her mouth.

     "She's 4 weeks early." She whispers.

     "A fan saw her going into the hospitol with paramedics. I thought you knew..." Calum trails off.

     "Whats going on?" I ask, snatching the phone from Luke. Theres a picture of Ally. In a wheelchair gripping her large pregnant belly. She looks so pained.

     "Oh shit." i whisper.

     "Is that all you can fucking say Michael?" Jenn starts. I can't take my eyes off the picture.

     "Jenn." Luke warns.

    "No Luke! I won't hold back from this!" She spurts. I manage to look up at her. Her cheeks are red with anger, a few tears spilling from her already enflamed eyes.

     "You did this to her. You abandoned her! You did this! This is all on you Michael. And all you can say is "Oh shit." You broke her Michael! Isn't that what you want!? You have hurt her so much. You broke her heart." She whispers the last words as she wipes away her stray tears. She hurries out of the room with Luke trailing behind her. I manage to hand off Calum's phone to him before walking to my own room, in a daze. I sit down on my bed. I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair. Thats when I decide. This is all me. 

     "I can't do this to her again." I whisper grabbing my leather jacket and running out the door.

A.N. SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! WILL UPDATE LATER TONIGHT MAYBE:) IF I CAN!! LOVE YOU ALL SOOO DAMN MUCH!!! THIS IS DEDICATED TO ELLIEROSE1 FOR GIVING ME THE INSPIRATION TO TAKE THIS TURN IN THE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH GIRL!<3333