Best News Ever

KimDash11: What is the best news you've ever gotten? For me it was that I was becominging and alicorn, human thing.

All: *stare*

KimDash11: That I was becoming an alicorn!

Twilight: When I found out I was going to stay with my friends in Poneyville.

Rainbow Dash: When I found out I had won the Youngest Flyers Competition.

Flower: *pulls out laptop* Tell me how your day with the Wonderbolts are, epically Sorin'. I ship you two together. BTW, this is my best news ever.

Pinkie Pie: What's shipping?

Blaze: Let's talk about this... outside. *pulls Pinkie out of room*

Rainbow Dash: I want to know too since Flower is shipping me with Sorin', whatever than means.

Sliver Sword: Let's join Pinkie and Blaze. *pulls Rainbow Dash out of room*

Pinkie Pie: My best news is when I found out my sister was coming to Poneyville. *door slams shut*

Applejack: When Applebloom was born.

Rarity: When I won that designer challenge in Manehatten.

Blaze: *enters room with Pinkie* What about your little sister being born.

Rarity: That too.

Pinkie: Shipping, shipping, so many shippings! *curls up into a ball*

Applejack: She'll be fine.

Fluttershy: The best news I ever got is when somebody found Angel after a lost him.

Blaze: Bets news, finding out that I was no longer Nightmare Phoenix.

Sliver Sword: *voice muffled* The biggest, and best, news I ever got is when I meet you guys and joined the cast.

Twilight: Comment.