When the Punks are Protective

-One week later-

You skip around the warehouse as healthy as could be.
"Guess who's healthy!?" You shout hoping someone would hear you. But no one responded. Then you hear the clicking of Ghost's guns and some chit chat. You quietly peeked your head around the corner to one certain area.
"Yo Y/N is up." Mc said. Damn how does he know?
"She ain't coming if that's what you're thinking." Swift added.
"We can't just leave her here." Rebel argued.
"It sucks that I'm leader doesn't it?" Swift cleaned his katana.
"Why can't she come exactly?" Mc said while swinging bat for practice swings.
"It's her old gang. She can't know where we are going." Swift buts in. You soon grow angry and confused and reveal yourself from around the corner. Ghost was the first to notice.
"...guys..." Everyone turned to look at him and then realized you were standing there.
"What's. Going. On?" You ask threw gritted teeth. Mc gulps while staring at you with wide eyes. Swift is he first to speak.
"Listen toots. We got somewhere to go and you're stayin here." He glared at you.
"I'm going!" You shout while taking your dragon sword off the shelf.
"Listen Y/N. Don't go. Your ex gang wants you killed and we aren't letting that happen." Rebel butt in while tightening his weapons around his wrists. Didn't just a minute ago he was okay with me going?
"Why do you guys care?!" You blurt out. They all look at you.
"I don't know...." Swift mumbled. You look at the others.
"I guess we just...." Rebel added.
"Became more attached...." Mc carried on.
"...too you and only you..." Ghost  finished. You put the back of your hand against his forehead.
"Are you sick or did you just compliment me?" You say dramatically.
"...sick..." He said while rolling his eyes.
"I shall put that memory deep inside my brain on a shelf so I never forget that moment." You say proudly with a smile.
"You still aren't coming." Swift said while crossing his arms. You pout.
"Did the innocent but happy girl act not work this time?" You say while crossing your arms to mimic him.
"Yea shortie. We know you to well. You ain't an innocent girlie." Rebel chimed in while messing up your hair. You growl and slap his hand away.
"Ok fine. I won't go, but tell me why." You say with a quarter smile.
"They owe some money." Rebel mumbled. You look at them and laugh.
"If you think you are going to get money from them then-" You do a quick dance move for some added drama, "you are sadly mistaken." You end.
"...that was unnecessary..." Ghost polished off his last gun.
"YOU'RE UNNECESSARY!" You shout then walk away.
"Geez teenagers..." Swift groaned as he waited for the others to finish getting ready. Finally they are ready and head to the back door.
"Wait!" You shout at them. They stop in their tracks to look at you.
"Yea toots?" Swift asks.
"Be careful. They can get aggressive and deadly when they want to be. And Ghost....watch out for Bullet and Swift I suggest to avoid Snake. As well as Mc and Rebel to avoid the Dark Twins."
"Thanks for the tip." Rebel gave a nod.
"Yo we promise to be careful." Mc tipped his cap at you.
"AND IF ANY OF THOSE ASSHOLES HURT ANY OF YOU GUYS I WILL SLIT THEIR THROATS AND WATCH THEM CHOKE ON THEIR OWN BLOOD.....ok have fun now. Bye." You say with a smile at the end. They stare at you for a moment. In confusion, shock, and possibly fear. After they leave you go to your room and look at a photo of all you guys.
"The best family I've ever had...." You say to yourself before taking a nap. What can you say? You love to sleep!