Brothers!

"Go right! Go right!"  Mc shouted at the others. They nodded there heads and kept running.
"...we close...?" Ghost asked pulling out an automatic handgun. Mc gives a nod and then all of a sudden stops.
"Why'd you stop!?" Rebel shouts at him.
"The tracker...it's destroyed..." Mc silently to himself.
"They smashed her phone...." Swift mumbled.
"Mc do you remember the rest of the coordinates?" Rebel said quickly.
"Most of them yea but-"
"Mc lead us. An airplane hanger in New York won't be hard to find." Swift added.
"Well it was in a field..." Mc said flatly.
"Again it's New York. Not hard to find." Swift said annoyed.
"...Mc go...!" Ghost shouts finally getting annoyed by the chit chat.
"Right, let's go!" Mc runs off while the others follow.
------------------------------------------
"MY PHONE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I HAD TO STEAL FIR THAT THING!" You shout angrily at Dan who just put a boot to your phone.
"Just in case it was being tracked sweet cheeks." He said in a deep voice.
"Ew the fuck? Don't call me that!" You say disgusted. He rolls his eyes at you. So far the only beatings you get for not keeping your mouth shut is a slap to the face and a few punches to your gut.
"I think you deserved it Y/N. Teens don't need their phones anyways." Mr.Boss said. You look over at Fred.
"That Ginger is on his phone!" You shout. Fred looks up and growls at you.
"Shut up you twerp." He snaps. You rolls your eyes.
"If I am a twerp than you must be an idiot." You responded with a slight attitude.
"That makes no sense!" He yells.
"To you maybe. Cause you're an idiot." You respond casually.
"I am not a IDIOT!" He shouts at you taking a threatening step forward.
"You're AN idiot. Not A idiot. AN and A are different. Idiot starts with an I and makes the vowel sound so-" You were cut off with a slap across the face. The stinging pain ran through your cheek. To your surprise it wasn't Fred who slapped you. Mr. Boss did.
"OW!" You yell.
"Shut up you ignorant twat." He spits at you. You spit at him back.
"Enjoy my saliva!" You struggle in the chair some more but the ropes are too tight.
"There's no way your gonna-" Fred was saying before he stopped talking. You look to where he was standing but all you saw was shocking.  It was your brothers. Swift held Fred with his head. He must have snapped his neck.
"GUYS!" You shout. Mr.Boss and Dan look over to see the sight and problem facing them.
"Let her go man." Mc growled.
"That's a no can do turtle freak." Mr. Boss snapped. Mr. Boss pulls out a handgun and pointed at your head from behind you.
"Another step and she dies." He orders. Dan pulls out a knife and stands besides you.
"I recommend to listen to him." Dan adds in trying to be a tough guy. Ghost glares at Mr. Boss and pulls out a pistol.
"...let her go..." Ghost threatens. You can hear Mr. Boss pull down the safety of the gun. This was it. You're doomed. There's no way they will lower their weapons nor will the guys.
"How much money?" Swift finally spoke.
"You know how much." Mr. Boss snapped.
"We aren't paying that much." Rebel said flatly.
"Than I guess you aren't getting her back." Dan mumbled. You didn't notice that Mc vanished until you heard a loud thump. By then everything happened so fast. There was yelling and fighting. But one thing that you remember is Ghost untying you from the chair and handing you off to Rebel. But before he could take you back a sharp pain went through your leg and there was blood. Lots of it. There was more shouting and Dan fell to the ground. Then you all left the hanger but before you could remember anything else.
Everything went black.