Rescue

No one's POV

Mc was pacing the floor. You didn't come back home and when he texted you, you never replied.
"Yo I think something happened man." Mc said to Rebel when he walked past. Rebel looked around.
"She didn't come back?" He asked now realizing this.
"No! She didn't! I'm getting Ghost." He stormed off to the basement and looked for tall, aggressive, mystery man.
"Yo Ghost!" Mc shouted. Ghost got up from his desk and went to Mc.
"Y/N hasn't come back yet and she isn't responding to any of my texts." Mc said quickly. Ghost went back to desk and grabbed some pistols. They went back upstairs. Mc glared at Rebel.
"Thanks to you and Swift. Y/N is gone. Where is Mr. Pedafile at?" Mc said with some anger his tone.
"His room." Rebel mumbled while starting to cook dinner. Ghost walked over to him.
"...bout time..." Ghost growled before walking away.
"How bout you make dinner asshole?" Rebel snapped. Ghost rolled his eyes. Mc ran to Swift's room.
"Swift open the damn door." Mc said without knocking. Soon a black hooded turtle opened the turtle. The hood was up.
"What?" He growled.
"Y/N hasn't come back yet." Was all Mc said before aspect ran passed him to grab his katana.
"I bet her ex gang got her." Rebel added now that everyone was in the room.
"Well I owe Bullseye a hello." Swift said while swinging his katana for a second. Mc smirked and grabbed his bat.
"Well maybe I can pay a good hello as well." Mc looked at Ghost.
"...fuck Spider..." Ghost said while aiming a gun to make sure it's all good.
"Well what we waiting for you dicks lets go!" Swift said while he was heading out the door. Mc and Ghost followed.
"Wait for me!" Rebel yelled while running to grab his weapon and following after his brother.
"Dude don't worry about dinner I'll help you with it later." Mc added while looking at his brother. Ghost stayed silent. They headed to the old apartment complex that they had been taken too. None of them spoke as they headed there. They were mentally kicking themselves for one of them not being with you when you walked out. The one time they cared for another human and they let you slip out and get captured. They split up and went in through different areas. They didn't know what floor you would be on. There were 5 floors. Swift quickly scanned the first floor. You weren't there. Ghost scanned the fifth floor. Not there either. Mc went to the fourth floor. Still you were no where in sight. Rebel was on the third floor when we heard two people talking in one of the rooms.
"No man. They went somewhere that would crush her." One voice spoke.
"Why not here?" The other asked. 
"Cause those stupid thugs while show up and they can't have anyone getting in their way." The one responded. Rebel growled. He wanted to go in there and kind there faces into the wall but he had bigger problems to worry about. He ran down the hall and climbed out a window onto a fire escape in which he climbed up. He texted his brothers.
She's not here. Come to the roof. Rebel out his phone away and waited. He didn't know where they took you and it was killing him. Soon enough his brothers joined him on the roof.
"What do you mean she's not here!?" Swift yelled.
"She's just not fucking here!" Rebel shouts at his older brother. Mc and Ghost stood aside in silence, until something hit Mc.
"The burned down apartment." He mumbled his eyes going wide. They all looked at him.
"Ummm what?" Swift said crossing his arms.
"It's a place she told me about. Where her parents were...killed." He mumbled the last part. They stood in silence. They knew what it was like to have a parental figure be killed. They went through that.
"Why there?" Rebel asked. They all thought for a moment.
"...to kill her..." Ghost said wide eyed. He was right. They were gonna kill you at the same place your parents died.
"Where do we go?" Swift asked. Ghost ran off. They quickly followed after him. A few streets away was a large open spot of destroyed land. It makes sense that they didn't fully clean it up. It's just to....bad. They looked down and right in the middle of all the debris was you tied in a chair. Bullseye, Spider, and The Dark Twins were surrounding you. Bullseye had a gun pointed at you but the punks couldn't make out what he was saying.
--------------------------------------------
"See, you dumb bitch, do you remember this spot?" Bullseye said with a gun in front of you. You tried to hold in the tears. This was the place your family had perished. You tried to do anything you could to save them but you were so young. You only survived because your dad pushed you out the window and forced you to climb down the fire escape. You waited in the street for them to come down but they never did. Then the building came crashing down right in front of you. All you had left was a toy dog your mom bought you. You lost it a while back. But now it didn't matter. You were about to be shot in the same place you witnessed your parents die. Your tears ran down your face. You didn't think the punks will come help. They were probably to busy fighting with each other. You cried more and more.
"Awe look at her. What happened to the tough Y/N who tried to be the good at everything." Spider mocked you. You growled at him.
"J-just a-shoot me you p-pathetic t-t-twats." You stuttered. They rolled their eyes.
"Whatever you say." Bullseye pulls down the safety of the gun. You take a deep breath and close your eyes.
"I'm coming Mommy and Daddy..." you mumble to yourself. The gun went off but it didn't hit you. You open your eyes in time to see Bullseye's eyes wide open and his mouth wide. Some blood fell from his mouth. He dropped his gun and fell to the ground. You saw Ghost standing behind him with a smoking gun. His eyes were cold. Then you realized Spider and The Dark Twins were in sight. You starters to cry even more and Ghost untied you. You quickly hugged him and cried into his shoulder. He amazingly hugged you back. He picked you up and you wrapped our legs around him.
"W-where are t-the others?" You cried out.
"...taking care of some people..." He said as Spider and The Dark Twins's unconscious bodies are thrown onto the ground behind you. The other three step out from the shadows.
"Do you wanna go back home?" Mc asked. He had red eyes as if he wanted to cry. You nod and hug Ghost tighter. It didn't bother him. You guys headed back to the warehouse. You didn't want to tell the others but one thing Bullseye told you is something you wanted to know for years.......

I have your precious toy dog your mommy gave you.

You were gonna get that back even if it met going to finish off the rest of the gang.