Pranking Day (from you to them)

"Y/N! Get up breakfast is done!" Rebel yelled into your room. You figured Rebel woke you up early to help him get Swift and Mc up. But today you had another plan. After he left you grabbed some whip cream from your night stand drawer, you have late night snacks sometimes.
"Ok. I'll get Mc up!" You yelled to Rebel as you headed to Mc's room. Without knocking you walk in very quietly. An evil smirk was on your face. Mc had his arm and leg dangling off the bed. You smile and gently take his hand and put some whip cream in it. He didn't wake up. You let go off his hand gently hoping the cream wouldn't slide off. To your luck it didn't. You get near his face and carefully blow in his face very lightly. He moved a little bit and hit his face with the hand with the cream. He quickly wakes up and sees you run out the room.
"Y/N!!!" He screamed. You giggled.
"Good morning to you too!" You shout to his room while you ran to the kitchen.
"Hey Rebel. Morning!" You say quickly while grabbing a pancake. You set down the can and started running down to the armory. Mc won't follow, he will just think Ghost will kill you. Next on your list, Ghost. You smile as you pull out 3 packets of jelly.
"I'm so dead after this." You say to yourself. To your amazement the door was unlocked. You sneak in. Ghost was asleep. That's the first, you're up before him! You quietly pick up the 9mm pistol off his desk trying to be as silent as possible. You open the packets of jelly and put two in the chamber. After you did that you started to think about your consequences then you shrugged it off and used the last packet to put on the outside. You spread it around pretty well. After you completed your task you carefully put the gun back down and snuck out the room. You didn't want to close his door in case it made a noise. You ran up the stairs and went back to the kitchen. Mc and Rebel were sitting at the table.
"Don't even think about trying any tricks on me." Rebel muttered while eating a piece of bacon. Mc glared at you. He obviously washed off his face.
"That was a good one Y/N. But if you're pranking us. Don't do it to Ghost. He will slaughter you without a second thought about it." Mc added while eating some eggs.
"About that...I jammed one of his pistols. Literally." You put the empty packets on the table. Mc and Rebel look at them then at each other.
"Can I have your room?" Mc asked.
"And can I have your dragon sword?" Rebel added. You looked at them.
"We can talk more once I prank Swift." You say while going to his room. You picked up a bucket from the hall and filled it up in the bathroom. You were gonna go easy on him. After the bucket was filled you went to his room. You went the room and angled the door enough for the bucket to balance and for only you to slip out. You use a stool and place the bucket in its proper spot. When everything was set up you grabbed a water bottle off Swift's night stand and took of the cap.
"This should work." You mumble while dumping all the water on Swift. He immediately jumped up.
"Y/N! I swear to god!" You slip through the door and turn around. You see Swift swing the door open and the bucket of water went all over him. He growled and you broke down laughing. You rushed to the kitchen and sat down. Rebel and Mc looked at you.
"Here." Rebel gave you your plate. You began eating as Swift sat down.
"I'm getting you back." He growled while he took off his soaking wet jacket. His tank top was also wet but that didn't bother him.
"Go nuts." You smirk and keep eating. As you lean down to put the fork with eggs on it in your mouth, a force comes up behind you and shoves your head into your food. You pick your head up and had syrup all over your face. You look up and see a crossed arm Ghost staring down at you.
"Food?" You ask while handing him a plate. He growled at you.
"...your dumbass is screwed..." He said while taking a seat. You shrugged and finished eating. But right when you stand up you feel a quick pain go through your arm. You realized Ghost just punched you.
"OW!" You glare at him. He just shrugs. You walk past Swift and he trips you. You fall on the floor.
"It's ok. The floor needed a hug anyway." You said while starting to stand up. But soon you feel something grab the back of your underwear and your picked off the ground. Swift is giving you a mega wedgie.
"Put me down!" You shout.
"In a minute." He responds while bouncing you. You scowl at him as he finally sets you down. You go to your room and get dressed for the day. This was gonna be a long day for you.