You steal your first car

You were walking down the street with the guys when you see a gorgeous slick black corvette sitting in the parking a lot of the pub down the road. The guys didn't notice you run off to look at it. By the time they did it took them a minute to find you.
"Where the hell did she go?" Rebel said while spinning around. Ghost shrugged. Swift was the first to notice you.
"Y/N is growing up fast." He said with a nod. They looked in the direction that Swift was facing and saw you jump over the door and into the car.
-in the car-
"Ok Bullet showed me how to do this. Now was it this wire?" You fiddle with some wires that wouldn't allow the alarm to go off before you try to hot wire it. You succeeded. Then you went straight underneath the dashboard and started to mess with some other wires. Your tongue was poking out the side of your mouth. You were very focused. You wanted this to work cause the punks would be so proud of you. You messed with the wires until two connected. That's when you hear the best sound ever. c the The car's engine. You pump your fists in the hair happily.
"YES! I'M A BOSS!" You shout. But then the voice you isn't wanna hear was heard.
"HEY YOU!! GET OUT OF MY CAR!!!" You look around and see a tall built mafia leader came out the pub. And man was he drunk. You only knew he was a magia leader by his affect and his outfit.  You look towards him and smirk.
"You gotta catch me first!" You put the car in drive and hit the gas. You have never drove in your entire life. You were shocked that you were getting the hang of it. You sped down the street. The man was on foot and that gave you just enough time to tell the punks to meet back at the hideout. You speed down an alley and see the punks about to entire the convenient store. By the smile in Swift's face hey we're gonna rob it. But before they got into the building you drive up next to them.
"Hey meet me back at our place. But someone come with me to open the old garage door so I put this in there." Too said quickly.  While looking behind you every minute.
"Sure take Ghost. Rebel will be our tough guy tonight." Swift said while patting Rebel on the back. He just rolls his eyes. You look to where Ghost was standing a second ago but he wasn't there.
"...move..." You jump and turn to see Ghost towering over you. You quickly moved over and let Ghost take driver's seat.
"HEY GET OUT MY CAR!" You look over your shoulder to see the Maria leader turn the corner.
"Ghost hit it!" You shout.
"Y/N next time. Don't get caught by the car owner." Rebel said while shaking his head.
"Sorry mommmm. Now Ghost go!" You point forward and he hits the gas. Definitely a better driver than you. You look over to see the other three go into the store and you shake your head with a smile. You just stole your first car! You were so pumped. You couldn't wait to brag when everyone was back and together.
"...nice steal..." Ghost mutters. You smile and relax a little bit. But it was hard when Ghost was hitting 120 mph on a simple street and making sharp turns. You chuckle and close your eyes.