Shadow's secret

You were finally ungrounded! Jax and shadow have been keeping you company since Peter has been busy. You didn't tell the punks yet about Jax. Nor have you told Jax about your dog. You don't think that will go well. But now you decided to let them meet. Jax stays in his cat firm most if the time when he's not in your room. Shadow stayed outside of your room and was mostly in Mc's room. You were in your room grabbing Jax.
"Jax I want you to meet somebody." You say slightly to nicely.
"Um please tell me who." He says slightly suspicious.
"My buddy." You say while exiting your room. You set Jax on the ground and whistled. (If u can't whistle then you clapped your hands). Shadow came running at you full speed. Jax hid behind you. You hugged Shadow and kissed his head.
"Shadow meet Jax." You say happily.
"Y/N....that's not a dog." Jax says in a low tone.
"What do you mean he's not a dog? Look at him!" You look at Shadow ho is smiling at you.
"No he's an inumimi!" Jax yells at you.
"A what?" You say while looking at Shadow and petting his head.
"I'm a Neko, he's an inumimi. There similar but different. Now "Shadow" show who you actually are." Jax orders. Shadow runs off to your room where you and Jax quickly follow behind. But when you get there you see a boy with black ears and tail. Same look as Jax but poofier.

"Thanks a lot you damn Neko

"Thanks a lot you damn Neko." The boy growled.
"Umm are you still Shadow?" You ask putting back all other questions that popped into your mine.
"No my name isn't Shadow. It's Jacob but call me Jake." He says with a shrug.
"Bam bitch I was right!" Jax says while transforming to his humanish self.
"Hold hold. So both of my pets are part human?" You say with a hand to your forehead.
"Yea." They both responded nonchalantly.
"That is awesome!" You shout and hug them.
"Really?" Jake said with a tilt of his head.
"Uh yea!" You say cheerfully while jumping into your bed. Jax hisses and Jake and Jake growls.
"I hate cats." Jake mumbles under his breath but loud enough for you to hear.
"And I hate dogs." Jax adds.
"Hey! No fighting you two! You live with me and each other so deal with it!" You shout. Jake rolls his eyes.
"At least I've met your brothers and boyfriend." Jake says with a smirk.
"I met the boyfriend!" Jax adds.
"I should let you meet them." You say while thinking.
"Later." Jax says quietly.
"I'm hungry." Jake says grouchily.
"Me too." You and Jax say at the same time. Ok but the look at each other for a moment. Jax and Jacob transformed and you all ran out to the kitchen and ransacked the kitchen cause your brothers weren't home.
"I love my life." You mutter to yourself quietly.
----------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is short. I was running out of ideas. The next one will be longer to promise. I hoped you guys liked the idea though. Peace out!

-A/N