E 7

SANYUKTA POV

After the show end I and my little family comes to my room. I mentally patted myself that I clear all the mess before leaving. But I was shocked that time when I saw Ranveer, Arjun Bhaiya with Ira Bhabhi. I was not expecting them but he is on his leaves. It's depends on him he wants to spent. We also had small little conversation and after that they left and so we. And now I m relaxed and I sit on the chair which near to my study table. By the look of Randhir Ibcan say he didn't like much my room but I m comfortable here. Parth just asked me about our officers party. Officers party is mostly for all the Air Force officers to celebrate our victory and foundation.

I: at 7 pm we have officers party for all officers.

Parth: so party m hoga kya ?

I: Dance, photo clicking and dinner h.

Parth : Dance like couple dance ?

He cocked his eyebrow with grinning smile and I nodded. He look at Randhir's side and press his lips together and silently grinning. What it is going between them. Forget it there is much more for me now. I look at Maa who is sitting and looking at the room. I walk to her and hold her hand in mine and kneel down. She looked at me or say everyone looked at me. I take out medal from my pocket and forward to her with smile. Her eyes get wet but she holds and stand up.

Maa: khade ho.

I get confused but stand on my feet. She take the medal from my hand and pinned in my shirt. I feel proud my first medal was pinned by my Maa. Randhir and Parth claps.

Parth: BG congrats.

He show me thumbs up.

Randhir: Congratulations.

I: thanks.

I immediately hug maa and from nowhere Parth jump on us. Maa chuckled and so do me. And I heard a click sound. I look at side and Randhir just clicked our moment. We all break the hug and I wipe maa's tears.

I: m aap sab k liye khana order kar deti hu.

Parth: sure... but before our selfie.

He take out his phone and Randhir join us. He stand on the right side of Maa and I on her left where Parth at the end. We all smile and he clicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate our lunch and maa was so tired so after lunch she drifted into sleep for a while. I want to spend some quality of time with him but Parth is there and asking silly questions which I m really finding annoyed and mentally fuming in anger. I turn to Randhir.

I: woh meri dress??

Randhir: Haa woh bags m . m lata hu.

He walked out of the room and left us alone.

I : so how is everything going ?

Parth: everything going awesome. U know I m becoming responsible .

He pull up his collar and I shake my head in disbelief.

I: waise what was that ?

He raised his eyebrow like he don't know for what I m talking about.

I: have some shame ? Is this the way u will talk to me ?

He rolled his eyes.

Parth: or ni to kya. Aap bhai ko aise dekh rhe the so I have to interrupt ur session. I know aap or bhai itne time baad mile ho but still acha lagta h in work area and woh bi mere and aunty k samne. Chalo mere samne to chal bi jaata but aunty k samane.

He start touching his ears in crossed and I come near to him and hold his one ear and twisted . He start yelped in pain.

Parth: bhabhi please. Chorho na dard ho rha h.

I left his ear and he start rubbing it.

Parth: aap na bhai ki tarh hote jaa rhe ho.

I giggle at him and door open and Randhir come with a bags. He handed me the bags.

I: thanks.

Parth: Aap dekhogi ni ?

I: evening m hi dekh lungi kya matter krta h...

I put the bags at my study table.

I: acha tum ab rest karo I just come from office...

Randhir: if u want I can come with u.

I turned to him. I really want but I also know he is tired too and need some rest. From starting, we are behaving like we are strangers but the fact is we are meeting after so long time. I don't know all my emotions heightened. My heart beats speed up, my stomach twisted. Its all awkward but what should I do and Parth is not going in the room. At least at home I have my room and I can feel him but right now its getting impossible.If law allow me to do one murder I will definitely do and it will be Parth. I clear my throat and my dangerous mind.

I: its okay. I just come...

Parth: Bye BG.

He wave and stand from sofa and start walking to the corridor. Randhir look at him and I look at Randhir and then turn to face Parth's back. He is walking to one of the room. He left so suddenly what does it mean ? Is he is doing with purpose? And if so I will definitely going to kill him.

Randhir: I think sone gaya h thak gaya .. 2 din m bahut travel kara diya na....

I just hummed. I again look around and Parth is in no sight of my eyes. My mind clicked and I immediately take the opportunity and hold his hand and lead to the bathroom. We entered and I locked the bathroom. I turn around he already looking at me with confused face but I don't care now. Now its height and I can't wait anymore. I immediately run or say I jump on him as he stumble on his feet. My hands encircled on his neck and my lips touched his neck. I hid myself in crook of his neck where his hands immediately wrapped around my waist to balance us. I feel heaven after 15 long months. I feel safe in his arms. I just closed my eyes and breathe heavenly, feeling his heartbeat which is beating faster near to my chest. I know his eyes also closed too. But I don't want to think anything else I just want feel him, his fragrance, his embrace. He is with me and I m with him only that's matter to me. When he breathe in, I breathe out. Our hearts finding their peace.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We detached our frames and he put me on his feet. We look each other there is smile, a pure love in his eyes and peace on our face. We both don't know how long we hug each other, all I know is that it is a best feeling and I don't want anything else than this. He cupped my face and kiss my forehead. I hug him again as I don't want leave him. I really miss him so much. He hold me tight and I snuggle more into him.

.

.

.

Thanks for the read 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Signing off for now

Axx