E 24

THIRD PERSON POV

They reached at her home at evening. Before coming out the car they wore their jacket and came out. Harsh was surprised to saw a new house in front him than the older one. He looked at Randhir's side who was grinning at seeing his father's reaction while looking at the new built house. Randhir pressed the bell and door open by Avni.

Avni: Good evening bhaiya.

Randhir: good evening Avni..

He turned to Harsh.

Randhir: papa yeh Avni h aunty ki care taker.. or Avni yeh mere papa h..

Harsh nodded in agreement and they greeted each other. She got aside and they entered. Randhir handed her the packet of chocolate crackles and apple pie. She left with them and entered the kitchen where Sanyukta and her mother were cooking.

Harsh: Hello officer...

His voice is loud and determined like an army man had. She turned and looked from where the voice came. She left the knife and wiped her hands with the kitchen towel and came out followed by her mother.

Sanyukta: good evening sir.

She slatues him.

Harsh : Good evening officer... how r u ?

Sanyukta: all good sir... aapki journey kaisi rahi ?

Harsh: achi thi bus thoda sa traffic jam .. u see...

She nods and greeted Randhir. Anjana also greeted both of them and they all went to hall and settled on the sofa... Avni comes with the water glasses tray. Randhir and Harsh took and sipped.

Anjana: so bhaishaab sab badiya s ho gaya ?

Harsh : jii..... waise officer u in kitchen ?

He raised his eyebrow.

Sanyukta: yes sir.. learning cooking something new than learning flying.

She chuckled where Randhir grinned.

Harsh: so kaisi lagi ?

Sanyukta: to be honest.... not so easy...

All laughed

Harsh: so u made any dish... m zarur taste karunga...

Sanyukta: no sir... I just help Maa and Avni is taking care of food m sirf waha khade reh k observe kar rhi hu.

Anjana: bhaishaab aap abhi baithiye m zara khana dekh lu...

Harsh: jiii... then baat krte h...

Anjana: jiii...

Where Randhir and Sanyukta looked their parents in suspicious look and then turned to each other and asked with eyes but Harsh cleared his throat and they straighten themselves.

Randhir: I will help...

Harsh: good.. jb tk m and officer hum baat krte h...

He left with Anjana and Sanyukta and Harsh start talking..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made there dinning table. Sanyukta signalling Randhir with her eyes to sit with her but he was signalling in no... she give him dangerous look but he still try to make her understand... Anjana brought all the food and put on the table. He seated opposite of her. She frowned.

They start eating but Sanyukta while eating bring her leg near to him and put on his barefoot. He get all attention mode where she silently eating her food. He chuckled and resumed with his eating. Later she start intertwined her foot fingers with him and finally intertwined.